Jon Jones Arrested For DWI and Firearms Charge

Jon Jones Arrested For DWI and Firearms Charge

Bum

1 Like

Jeez man, really thought he had it together this time… I think this might’ve been his last chance.

3 Likes

When did Jon Jones go crazy?? Ain’t he a UFC champ?

He’s been arrested multiple times during his career, the worst of which he committed a hit and run on a pregnant woman

2 Likes

He’s been a cheater and a bum for years now.

3 Likes

Lmao man… This dude just can’t let it go smh.

Why Jon? You have it made

1 Like

Why does he do all these dumb things?!!! He’s so frustrating!!!

1 Like

I hope you mean bum as in outside of the cage lol

1 Like

Nooooooooooo

1 Like

He’s a changed man, again, and again,

4 Likes

Hes a douche and always disappoints his fans.

1 Like

Daniel Cormier >

2 Likes

Lmao

I’m not even mad at him. He clearly isn’t mentally well and needs to get the proper help. I feel bad for him because he has these demons that he can’t get away from, or control. Some people just have a self destructive personality.

6 Likes

I got news for you…probably 90% of fighters use some form of steroids/HGH. I don’t support it, but it’s the reality of the fighting world. Even Anderson Silva got popped for juicing.

2 Likes

I feel you man, and I’m a huge fan of Bones, But I can’t feel bad for him anymore. He’s had more chances than anyone to get his shit straight and he can’t seem to quit the party lifestyle. He and his whole family are blessed with genetics of greek gods, he’s never been “defeated” in the cage and is regarded as the greatest of all time. No excuse for that type of behavior. I’d never wish Ill towards a brother, but he’s put himself in these situations every single time. I hope he gets the help he needs cus this is inexcusable.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with you, but we have no idea what goes on in this man’s head on a day to day basis. No man is a great fighter without being some type of crazy in the first place, but I believe that he battles depression. Most alcoholics and drug users are running from something. I just hope that he gets help eventually and becomes the MAN that he deserves to be.

1 Like

I can agree with that. Football is considered extremely dangerous with CTE and trauma to the head, and for some reason it’s never really discussed in regards to UFC. I can’t imagine how strenuous repeated blows to the head during camp, sparring, and the fights are on the body. Definitely believe that factors into things. @NoCoJake any insight into that?

1 Like

We couldn’t understand his greatness or determination on our best day. We also can’t understand his addiction issues or the childhood that brought him here. Have some pity on a human who is struggling man- he didn’t hurt anyone; the dude needs help.

You’re a bum :wink:

1 Like