Jason Williams is fun as hell

Go iso with him and break down the defender with drbbile moves, use Mk2k Advance behind the back to a step back, it will make the defender slip 80% of the time, hes one of the best LT dribble method he just cant dunk, use LT method to crash the D and kick out… He’s the best PG in the game for running plays…

1 Like

@MrBlunty is going to have a field day with this

I just unlocked him a few mins ago, went to practice and his shot had me scratching my head…wtf is that lol

The only thing Jason Williams is the best at is sitting unused in my collections

1 Like

this thread has potential

1 Like

Jason Williams is good at making my journey to JR Smith one card closer

2 Likes

gotta know how to use him guys, hes my new fav player, his dribble animation is crazy…

No hate on someone who likes the card, someone in the other thread just shit on me for not being so enthused with it.

1 Like
  • 2 on card collection
    J will and Finley
1 Like

3 cards for me. Add GO IIT lol

2 Likes

He has hot spots on 4 elbows

Nice! I started mtu on january I got hakeem and drj Haha gonna add the previous POTMs

holy shit i tought i will have fun with jason for at least one game, give him a try in freestyle and this guy got even bad dribbling animations, his behind the back is slow asf, his hesitation is so bad… oh damn i won’t even use him for fun…

Need a pg with ankle breaker HOF and park animations please 2k…

Yeah idk how anyone likes this card, those dribbles are AWFUL and he feels so slow at 6’1 somehow.

He doesnt feel slow with the ball except his behind the back but the thing is you can’t combo with this shit, i need a good moving hesitation at least

Goodluck along the way bro

1 Like

Thank you man! :innocent: You too
I just got pippen in packs today I thought it was lebron oh well :rofl:

2 Likes

The fact that 2K made JWill unable to dunk is a travesty and further proof that they don’t know shit at basketball. Look at my man getting air here! Especially that last one on Mario Ellie :fire:And they wanna go and act like he had no hops at all SMH

1 Like

this guy was so nice to watch…

1 Like

Yer it’s kinda good, coz I started on the Larry Johnson series but I’m not sure that GO Thomas is even that good, he will probably end in the 11-13 spot on my roster