It's About Damn Time. Welcome Home Kobe

It's About Damn Time. Welcome Home Kobe

Based on my current pattern I’ll have Hakeem Tuesday and Kobe the Tuesday after. How about you?

10 Likes

Just got hakeem. As I type this. Should have kobe by friday

4 Likes

that’s awesome. Good luck and much respect to both of you @NoCoJake @JohnnyHimrod

3 Likes

I’m one team away from hakeem and arenas.
Will get it tomorrow.
Then I’ll have Kobe.

And then finally finish beating Control. That game been collecting dust since these should challenges…

1 Like

As these new cards all go for a shit ton of mt now im starting to think this is worth it. Locked down the 2 and 5. Probably saved a mil+ in team building.

1 Like

I’m 7 teams away but getting a puppy has slowed down my grind. It will be this week though which is nice.

1 Like

I’m bout 55 games from Kobe

2 Likes

Just got Kobe Saturday…that grind is crazy. I did the current and historic spotlight back to back

3 Likes

I can only do 2-3 teams a day at max. Shit is so boring even watching stuff while doing it.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a MUST to watch a show or movie while you do it. I been working from home so I was doing like 5-6 Teams a day

1 Like

Idk how u do that much bro lol. But I find historic easier than regular for some reason

1 Like

I got 3 historic west to do and then 2 more regular east and the whole regular west

Lmao idk how I did it either. Yeah historic was way easier though…a lot of those historic teams only got a couple good players and the rest straight garbage

1 Like

I’ve got just over 100 games left, got arenas and after that the grind has slowed down

Will they both be in ur endgame squad?

They will on mine.

1 Like

Kobe will. Idk about Hakeem. Eddy curry might be a better card. Hakeem has those slow motion dribble animations and doesn’t have unpluckable.

This shits horrible. I’m just pressing x and then icon pass to O for mid court pullies. Then just sitting in a 2-3 zone on defense.

I ain’t much of a dribble guy so Hakeem is perfect for me.

Good bc the only ankles hes breaking with his BTB are his own.

4 Likes

Three teams away.

Hopefully have him tomorrow.

1 Like