Iso community mixtape ( this is crazy )steezo

Steezo with a editor create this mixtape with the best iso players in the community , in terms of creativity and dribbling !
This guys put so much practice , and are so creative with the game …
It’s a shame this game don’t rewards this guys like it should !
This mixtape is mind blowing
1 Like

Dance Dance Revolution

2 Likes

They dribble all the shotclock with different combos , I don’t even know how they can. :rofl:

Editor had to spice it up so much because of how ugly of play style this is.

1 Like

Steezo has been the best dribbler in the game since 2K16 he’s the definition of iso god

1 Like

I got so much respect for the Eye So community bro shit is the biggest skill gap in the game I couldn’t even dream of being on the level they are on

1 Like

I guess

Ehhh I like seeing people who are more efficient with their dribbles rather than those who just spams dribble moves and are literally just dribbling in circles until some dumb sht happens.

2 Likes

Would you say that dribbling is better in 19 or 20 ?

19 , at least visually , way more fast

1 Like

I can’t agree , I understand your point , but this game is full of unskileed and non looking basketball movements and strategy ,
At least this guys practice hours and hours , and if you know this kind of combo are so complex with a lot of variety of dribbling etc
This just don’t work in a comp scenario .
My team meta looks way worse than this , even my girlfriend finds this entertaining to watch

1 Like

stopped watching when the anime tiddies came on the court lmfao

This part

These dudes are literally chaining their dribbles together bro, they ain’t just mashing buttons

1 Like

This is beautiful , how they can make this game look like this

Beautiful music, beautiful edit. Dude personalized everyones part. This is huge for them so I respect it from the outside looking in

It’s like someone making a 2KG mixtape. They a community inside a community just like us.

I think people have difficult to understand the beauty of that , it’s like listen o erudit music instead of regular one …
If you don’t have your ear develop don’t sound that good ,
Because you can’t understand how complex and difficult that is .
This dribbling take so much time and practice , specially when they nerfed every year . They always find “glitch “ moves after so many practice

Dribbling last year :sob::sob:

Over editing much?

Yea I peeped it lol dudes to nice