Is Zion worth the lock?

I have around 1.25mil and I haven’t been able to snag a KD yet. I’m kinda growing a bit restless and I already have Lamelo and Wiseman. Thoughts? Or should I try out some of the new players like opal bron.

It means nothing. We are getting GOAT Bronny James next week and GOAT Lavar Ball the week after. Do whatever you want

4 Likes

Honestly man, he’s a luxury. I only locked cause I’m a HUGE duke fan, and he was my pfp for quite a while. He’s good, but undersized for the Meta. A lot of fun though!

3 Likes

And GOAT Mikey and GOAT FlightReacts :joy:

1 Like

I think it comes down to how you feel about Wiseman/Edwards/LaMelo if you’re committed to keeping them the rest of the cycle you might as well get the extra player in Zion. It’s basically a Zion GOAT card.

4 Likes

They should just give him GOAT card art :joy:

Lmao thats facts

1 Like

You guys make a lot of sense. Fuck I just wanted KD to finish my final roster this year. This is what I’ve settled with so far. And I’m finally getting Lamelo’s shot down slowly… I still prefer this tmac which is why I was willing to maybe sell Lamelo and pick up KD but I dno.

1 Like

He’s good but probably not. Especially with the other cards that are imminent

Lamelo tendencies are unmatched

Imo, the tendencies more than make up for the height difference between him and Durant

If you still have a ton of MT after you lock Zion, might as well do it.
He’s not insane, but it’s a fun card and it’s the end of the year so there isn’t really a reason not to.

1 Like

I locked Zion, but do not play Unlimited much. With that said, he has been a ton of fun to use for me. Rains buckets and throws dunks with authority. I locked because I have a lot of MT left and I enjoyed the Diamond Reward Zion and have been waiting to upgrade to a GO Zion. I do not know if I would lock the MT if you are hoping to play with any other high value cards at this stage of the year, unless you really like Zion as a player. A few months left of 2k20 though, have some fun!

1 Like

thanks man. Well I’m sitting on 1.25 mil and I’m pretty sure I can save some more playing TTO. I want to try out that KD haha, but maybe his price will dip with the next drop of cards. Have you tried opal lebron?

I used OOP Bron for a while and sold him when he shot up in price last month. Picked up Prime GO Bron a few days ago and he feels equally as good. The Long Athlete layup package really makes a huge difference for the card if you are rim running. I was waiting for GOAT Bron as a PG/SF, but I just decided to sell MJ and Magic and lock Prime 3 with Prime Bron and take a chance there will be a Prime Collection lock reward.

I have not tried PG KD, but that is because I locked Prime 2 set with the 1st GO KD. I would leave that for @Kobe6Rings to guide you on. But the 1st GO KD is still an amazing card to use.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice man! Really appreciate it. Yeah I figured his other GO is still crazy good. His new opal just allows me to play him at the 2 which is a great mismatch. I’m still trying to figure out Lamelo. He is great at everything for me but shooting. I’m tempted to sell him to run Tmac and KD as my backcourt. I have also locked for Kareem and have Wiseman so I’m set at those positions. Lebron looks great to play at the 3, but Siakam is just too good! Too many great options at this point haha. I’m not complaining though, it’s fun.

1 Like

I’d sell TMac for OOP KD. I think that KD is the better card and I’ve used both. I also locked in Zion just for fun and Isaac since I love every card in that set besides the 2K diamonds. It’s endgame. Do what makes you happy before you’re in 2k21 playing with ruby Klay as your best card in week 1. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahah very true. Yah I’m skipping the first half of the year again. I normally pre order but this year, I ended up picking up the game after the new year on sale and had a dope team. My only problem with selling Tmac is that I’m really good with that card lol. Best release in the game imo.

1 Like

I get that. You could downgrade to LY version and cash out the extra 350-400k. Just a thought.

1 Like

That’s actually a great idea. I’m going to see how much MT I can stack until the next drop and if I’m still low, I’m going to do that. Thanks yo.

1 Like

Glitched Tmac is a beast man. IDK about selling him. If you Evo him and Duo him with VC, the card gets SIXTY HOF badges. He’s basically a GOAT card in all but name.

1 Like