Is PD Spotlight Sim Pascal Worth it? FULL Breakdown

10 Likes

Great review as always and perfect motivation to help me push thru the last 3 series. Don’t know how/if I’ll make it to harden

2 Likes

Haven’t watched it yet, but watched some other videos of you
You’re the only one showing animations a card got.
I don’t need gameplay run and gun and chuck shot videos.
For me this kind of freestyle videos are the only stuff I want to see. A bit too long for me personally, but helpful for a lot other people. So a big thank you for doing breakdowns like this

4 Likes

Exactly. I was doing two teams a day and got Ingram Friday. Since then I’ve played a whole 4 games of the east. After getting BI I’m just burnt. Pascal/Harden gonna take me at least twice as long.

3 Likes

I’m burnt too. But I really wanna try out that harden cuz I loved his pink diamond earlier in the year. I’m aiming for 2 a day but I will try to do 3 since I’m home with no work lol
How’s Ingram?

3 Likes

Harden was my favorite card when his PD was fairly new. Love his cards in 2k. Ingram is definitely an improvement over the 97 I used for a while. I’m definitely much more consistent greening his shot with this 98. He’s super solid all around for sure. Love his animations. Can’t really play PF though. Not strong enough or a good rebounder.

1 Like