Is it just me or has 2k gotten boring?

2k has gotten extremely boring ? like once 2k started dropping Opals, its gotten really dull.

8 Likes

That’s every year. Every card plays the same by now.

5 Likes

like every single match i have gotten into plays exactly the same, i see the same lineups, just ugh

true but i dont remember 2k17 or 2k18 being THIS bad in terms of boredom.

I think 2k18 was similar once the PDs started flowing out of packs. About the same time last year too.

2 Likes

every week we get hyped over the same cards with new spray paint…

maybe im just getting old lol

1 Like

I played 2k17 the longest. Last year was awful lol

1 Like

Once you get the POTM
there is no real goal afterwards.

It genuinely baffles me that there aren’t more game modes on MT. I suppose it’s because they focuse at a lot on MyCareer, Park etc. but there’s so much they could do with MyTeam to make it less dull.

5 Likes

That’s part of why I’ve been playing only with my Sixers squad lately, god squad has no personality.

2 Likes

Seems like this year we get some variety. Last year every lineup was really identical.

And just to elaborate a bit on this here are some things that I believe could be easily implemented if 2K wanted to put in the effort:

Themed tournaments every week (position lock, specific card color, full logo teams etc.)
Draft mode

And most importantly MTU could use a massive overhaul. The return you get for going 12-0 is shocking right now. Maybe a bigger pool of guaranteed reward cards or more packs as rewards… update the rewards every week so people will keep coming back. Right now people just go 12-0 within the first few days and then they play TTO because the rewards are better.

2k thought banning people was some form of punishment. I haven’t been more free. So many other great games to actually play, instead of this clown fiesta.

2 Likes

Its crazy how madden is going through the
same thing the 2k’s community is going through with greedy devs and cheesy gameplay and yet they STILL give MUT a bunch of single player content.

its wild

oh forsure, not playing this game all the time is much much less stress enducing.

still tho, i wish 2K actually had some decent competition

The fact I can’t play because servers (and lag) are so bad is really getting old

this is also a huge thing.

for a company that makes billions, HOW can your servers be this bad… like cmon

I agree 100% about g-squads.

I sold all my players out of boredom :smile:

It’s the servers for me that kill the vibe. Like damn I even ordered a new ethernet cable because my connection can’t be THAT bad…

1 Like