Ingram or Steve Smith

Ingram or Steve Smith for first Diamond?

ingram. longer build which helps with D.

if u need a pure shooter and don’t care about D then go Steve smith

everything else - ingram

1 Like

Steve Smith only has 64 shot contest, so I would take Ingram.

1 Like

I played Ingram once in the 13th spot and dude scored 14 in a quarter. Don’t know why I don’t keep him on the squad. Played smitty once and he was invisible. Small sample but…

1 Like

I’m taking Ingram

I picked up BI today and like him so far, also got camby and was stunned that 2k made his release base 11.

2 Likes

Which of them has base 11?

Camby is fun!

1 Like

neither, Ingram’s release is slow, camby has whiteside’s release

1 Like

Along with shooting Ingram has some nice dunk packages as well

2 Likes

I have both and used them a fair bit now. Ingram overall is a better card due to length and animations. Smith is a more consistent shooter, thought that’s really all he gives you. Both nice cards for what they are.

1 Like

Do you think they are goin to add another Diamond reward?

I think they will. Too many tokens floating around.

1 Like

I use both off my bench they both agree 10+ points. Smitty has 78 strength so he works well at the one, his jumper is incredibly smooth, he has a post fade, and his defense is passable with a shoe boost. Ingram is an absolute scoring machine. His dunk animations are great, his jumper is slow, but I’m able to green it consistently without a meter. He has both a hook and fade, but his strength is too low to use the hook that often. I’d say pick up Ingram first, but don’t sleep on Smitty and those great badges.

2 Likes

I was gonna say lol did they change their shots recently? Because if not they def don’t have base 11