Imo b Davis best point in the game

Imo b Davis best point in the game

After playing a week with him whatever you need to do to get this man I’m highly suggesting you do, he is a do it all player and he’s free, the dunk animations he gets makes him play well above his height, lights out shooter, plays very good defense, I’ve used Stockton price Sidney and Francis and all of them are not as complete as Baron even tho Sidney and Stockton clamp everything…
quick post for people wondering if he’s worth it

8 Likes

Best player I’ve played against all year. Basically unstoppable.

2 Likes

No doubt. Co-signed. I hit 40 with him. Consistently. He’s basically unstoppable in 5 out.

1 Like

My very FIRST possession with him literally right off the tip he dunked all over PD Wilt. No doubt he’s the best PG in the game.

3 Likes

I just always see these lineup help posts and it had me thinking like hey everyone here is the best pg and he’s free… pay someone on here to do it if you need it lol, like it’s a no brainer

1 Like

He’s the best SG in the game as Well! I run him there all the time in the second half when bowen gets tired and then just split time between shae-Shae, Trae-Trae, and brogdon at the one in the second half.

Keeps him and all my pg’s From being too tired in fourth quarter. I only carry one other guy I use at the 2, Bruce Bowen! I’ll probabky buy Paul George back at some point, but seriously don’t need to, Baron Davis is just as good!

Oh, side note, I got Kelly tripucka I’m evo-ing up, he might make my lineup. I dropped 15 with him in the fourth quarter on a full pink diamond squad in unlimited last night, I just sold my sapphire and upgraded to ruby. Only cost me 10kmt. Saved me a half day of evo’ng

3 Likes

I also have Luka, but I run him primarily at the 3. I run a lot of my offense thru luka seriously, people don’t reach near as much with a sf as they do when your trying to call plays at the 1 and Sidney moncrief is offballing smothering. Give me more time to set up offense. I do run Luka at the two at times, but I like to mix it up, confuse my opponent.

Went for a 12-0 run yesterday when I checked BDs badges and saw how good he was. Lost my 11th game to an elite PnR dribble spam 3pt greener. Gonna try again this weekend, BD looks so good.

1 Like

I loved him last year but I can only handle one grind at a time. I’m tryin to finish all the doms before getting into MTU.

He is, his reverse spin cheese is unstoppable.

Does anyone want to take turns matching up to go 12-0 im not about the bs online especially after doing these spotlights

I thought 5 out was no more?

This…hoping he goes under the radar for folks. Kelly’s Definitely a hidden gem

Lies. It’s alive and well.

1 Like

Teach me

We dont have enough Magic for Davis gameplay to formulate an opinion. Magic should be the best on paper because of his height

Magic can’t shoot. Just switch a SF on him, and he has no height advantage. Magic the most overrated card in the game IMO.

If you go super tall 1-5, with 5out spacing, sure, magic can probably feast on some mismatches. But if your lineup is already that good, not sure the best offensive gameplay is ISO post ups.

And he’s a bad defender.

1 Like

Best point guard in the game by far and the best potm reward we’ve ever gotten.

3 Likes

Yeah, that is true unfortunately. I will have him this weekend but I already know everyone will switch matchups on him.

1 Like

Best PG in the game. That combo of HOF giant slayer and HOF contact finisher really should’nt be allowed anymore lol. Look at Duncan’s and Mutomobo’s face…they know its gonna end bad lol

2 Likes