I'm going to take a 25-day Break from 2K (LAW SCHOOL EXAMS)

This is my team right now. Today is my last day to play the Game.

Gonna Concentrate on the Upcoming Law School Finals Exam (June 27 - July 5)

Any Advice on Who and When to Sell. Thank you guys :rofl:

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, LOVE YOU ALL :heart: :innocent: :pray:

30 Likes

If you’re not gonna be playing after today, I would sell everything that has value 20k+, by the time you return in July a lot of those cards might have dropped but I can’t imagine them rising at all by that point anyway so you could pick them back up anyway

6 Likes

Thank you bro. Should I sell Today or Tomorrow?

1 Like

You did it all to play for a day. :joy::joy:

I feel you tho. GL and HF

1 Like

Hahaha yeah man my way of saying YOLO! Thanks fam much appreciated

1 Like

For Siakam I think you can sell now, his price will generally stay steady now I think up until Friday at least, for the others I say check the market tomorrow/Thursday as the crash today brought them down, but they should steadily rise after today until at least before new packs Friday.

1 Like

Thanks bro! Much Appreciated!

1 Like

No worries, good luck with the educational stuff!

1 Like

A true :goat: plays 2K during Law School :school:. No Fr tho, focus on your studies and smash that shit. LS is not for the faint of heart but the rewards are worth it. Do your best!!! :muscle:t3::fire:

4 Likes

Thank you bro!! Good luck in Life too.

1 Like

Thank you bro! Big Dreams comes with Big Sacrifices. Much Appreciated :innocent: :pray:

2 Likes

With that degree you’re well on the way yourself haha!

1 Like

Sell All including RoCo & Thurl lmao!

Good Luck Pare!

1 Like

Actually I’m a Certified Public Accountant, Being a Lawyer is the Next Goal! HAHA

1 Like

Haha Salamat Pre!!!

I see kid, you tryna get that good money I like it, just remember to never spend it on 2k haha

2 Likes

Hahaha you are right bro the struggle is real. Yeah no money spent all the way.

I work in finance so that usually puts me in a good spot when it comes to not spending stupid on this game, however it’s a source of entertainment for me so whatever lol imma grab some mt if I wanna haha

4 Likes

Hahaha there is no wrong in spending some money as long as you can control it.

1 Like

For sure for sure!

1 Like