I'm curious....Who else is going to get PGA 2k21 on release?

I am definitely going to grab this day 1. I love golf video games, and want to see if anyone else is grabbing so that we can set up matches and tourneys and stuff like that. I’m not sure the extent of the online content yet, but I would hope it allows for a “play with friends” type mode.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I’ll be playing! I don’t expect much. I expect 2k to fuck this up like EA did Rory. Time will tell.

1 Like

Is it just me or the graphics look like 10 years old

1 Like

I’ll cop if it’s $20. I like golf games but not enough to pay full price

2 Likes

It looks like a PS3 or 360 game to be honest.

1 Like

Ya Rory was bad, last golf game I got into was like tiger woods 07 or something

2 Likes

I’m sad to say I actally have Rory on my hard drive. EA really dropped the ball.

1 Like

How much do you think Opal Tiger Woods would set me back?

6 Likes

About a stack or two :joy::joy:

Tiger Woods 14 (the last tiger game) was a really good game for the last gen of systems.

I got the “golf club 2019” when it was free with gold membership last year & that game was solid too, just kinda boring after a bit. I’ll definitely be getting this one, though I don’t know about launch day.

Call me crazy, but the most fun I’ve ever had with golf games were the Mario golf games back in the day.

1 Like

Dude I used to play the shit out of hotshots golf and Wii golf.

I actually leaned the rules and how to keep score from the incredibly originally named… “GOLF” :joy::joy:

Golf_Coverart

1 Like

Did you know 2k was actually the publisher of the golf club? Now they are just taking it the next step with the PGA licencing and juicing up all the game play and modes

Yea I do remember seeing the 2k logo when I booted the game now that I think about it.

And yes, Hot Shots golf on the PS1 & PS2 were definitely also great memories, completely forgot about those.

1 Like

Rory was unbelievably broken. Once you understand the game mechanics, it becomes way too easy.

Aka hole out every time lol

1 Like

Are there packs I can buy

3 Likes

who will be the dbg “budget ballers” in pga? what will be base 98? lol

I’ll get this but I’m afraid it will be as stale and boring as The Golf Club. That game is miserable.

1 Like