If you see this in MyTeam, what would you do?

If you’re playing MyTeam and you run into this, what happens next? Just curious.

Edit: I just looked at 2KDB, and Kawhi has a 25 shot iQ AND 25 intangibles. It’s Kawhi Leonard. On what planet would Kawhi have 25 shot iQ or intangibles.

2nd Edit: 2KGamer is really slapping me with the new user stuff, so that’s why I’m only liking the comments. I can’t reply for like another 4-6 hours. Yes, hours.

Dropstep on curry everytime

Offball on giannis lol this team could easily be beaten

It’ll probably be another 5 out iso offball zoner, that just chucks up moving threes, so it will be just like playing anyone else.

3 Likes

Need another C bro.

But I’m probably just beating up on Curry w Magic

4 Likes

Wait why is giannis at the 5

1 Like

I don’t really know. I kinda just put him there.

IMO I would try but this person might be good or just crazy money spent

1 Like

tell him to take a shower

1 Like

This is the credit card squad, btw.

Edit: Now that I think about it, this is the kind of team Troydan would play with. That man spends hella money on MyTeam

I would assume it was a developer as Kawhi should not be available.

1 Like

Play the game. There are plenty of guys with great teams who aren’t good and/or are one trick ponies.

1 Like

Big facts.

I’m going off with my Magic, Shaq and Kareem.

1 Like

I run into teams like this a lot

dash quit I’m not into wasting time. If they have these cards yes they have HOF credit card but they also grind the game a ton so they probably don’t suck.

1 Like

You’d be surprised. I’ve been running into a lot of squads that are mostly top tier rewards. And most of the time, you can tell they’re just strictly offline players. Current XP challenge for playing Unlimited.

i hope they fix the leaning 3s, that shit is almost as bad as the 3pt hunting crap in 2k20.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s so bad. About to completely ruin the game for me. Even when I play TTO, everyone just sprints circles around the three point line and chucks moving shots. Dreadful.

2k has always loved catering to the scrubs, though.

3 Likes

we should just make a thread on here and basically post everyone we face who does that shit. i love basketball and this is the only game we got, but playing these guys online can drive a man crazy lol