If we’re getting a Promo this Friday, what do y’all think the theme will be?

I know it’s a bit early to talk about this, but 2k hasn’t released a single promo this month of November.

I have a feeling we’ll be getting one tomorrow, if not, definitely next Friday.

What do you guys think?

We ain’t getting content tor the rest of the week

4 Likes

If that’s the case, then I’m expecting a promo next week

Damn we really didn’t get a promo this month? Lights Out was that far ago. Time is flying.

5 Likes

I thought we were due for a promo last Friday and they dropped spotlight. Then I was sure we were getting one this week and saw D rose and Kobe instead.

I think they are still targeting a promo drop in November so if it’s not tomorrow I’ll be shocked. Seems like they don’t need to milk drose all weekend because everyone and their grandma opened packs yesterday.

1 Like

Yeah Lights Out was released at October 25th. That’s how long ago it was

They haven’t drop content on Thanksgiving and the day after since 2k17.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that was when 2k released Amy Magic. I should be right on this since that was the 2nd to last time I paid microtransactions

1 Like

If there’s no promo tomorrow then I could see 2 drop in December, one the first week and the other the last week.

Bump

Alright I’m changing the title for this. We should be getting a Promo this Friday

Hope its a lock down set.

1 Like

OGxSuave approves this idea

1 Like

Xmas is coming… meaning we will get a holiday promo… ak47 inbound backup position point lol

Probably the final legacy card for the set.

Cheese promo with AK, Granger, KP…

@Carlo221

I went on a boating trip to Mexico with Ariana Grande and her friends.

U mad?

1 Like

I will pay 1 million mt for PG AK47

1 Like

That’s dedication to the cheese

1 Like

No I’m more upset out of all places u decided to go on a boat to Mexico out of all places

1 Like

1 Like