If we make the qualifer

And we have bought MT or sold MT before do you think we will get banned ? You guys think they will do a background check on the winners?

they most def will thats what im scared of lmao

1 Like

2K Support checks your history if you submit a ticket to them, so I’m about 1,000% sure 2k will check the histories of people that are potential $250k winners.

This is straight from the tournament rules, Important parts in bold:

Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct background checks on potential Tournament Players and Finalists. Entrants must provide authorization and/or complete any forms reasonably required to facilitate such background check. Failure to comply with this requirement and/or assist Sponsor to conduct such background check may result in disqualification of a potential Tournament Player or Finalist (as applicable) and may result in selection of an alternate Tournament Player or Finalist (time permitting). Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify a potential Finalist or Tournament Player based on the results of such background check, if the Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that allowing that individual to participate in the Tournament or awarding them a prize might reflect negatively on the Contest, Sponsor, and/or the NBA Entities. Factors that may result in disqualification of a Tournament Player or a Finalist, include, without limitation, conviction of a felony or misdemeanor, or any other criminal or civil offense as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor or, if Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that awarding a prize to such individual may reflect unfavorably on the Contest, Sponsor, and/or the NBA Entities.

That’s what I figured the background check would be for. Aka not rewarding a sex offended $250k!

Sex offender: Think of all that candy I can buy if I win this basketball video game tournament

i’ve already bought and sold MT lol

im sure around 90% of the future qualifer sold and bought MT…

Its one thing that 2k will check them its another thing that people that were close to making it will spam 2k support relentlessly to check the winners.