If PG is tomorrow then I’m certain we will see

PD Danny granger

10 Likes

please no lol

3 Likes

No to Base 11 Cheese

2 Likes

I think it’s almost guaranteed. the game is almost over theyll start dropping more and more fire.

2 Likes

The fact we’ve heard no hints from 2K (as far I know of) about an anniversary player tonight tells me that we’re getting a promo tomorrow. They usually give hints the day before about an anniversary player.

We need more PFs.

1 Like

We need a promo tbh, it’s been almost a month and a half since the last one. Give me the anniversary next week, I need a promo now.

2 Likes

PD Granger and PD Cowens in the same week would make me stay away from MTU for a bit

I think we’re getting anni tom unfortunately.

Imagine a 98 granger flooding the market like Grant Hill or PD mj did.
People would be triggered.

4 Likes

If we get something decent tomorrow (specifically for budget players) from the possible anniversary, I’m fine with it. It’s much better than these signature series (MJ Signature Series is the only debatable one that was decent for budget players)

1 Like

Amy Roy Hibbert with 90 three

3 Likes

PD Rik Smits

1 Like

Nah man, gotta give the people what they want, they want a throwback Lance and George Hill. Make it happen 2k

1 Like

PD Granger w/ HOF Limitless.

Book it.

5 Likes

Plot Twist:

We get a GO GRANGER and PD HEDO (w/ base 11 for no reason)

Please 2K, don’t give us a godly Base 11 Hedo

2 Likes

If its a promo what are we thinking? I mean who hasn’t had an upgrade and who’s Opal worthy? Magic?

Well since it’s mother’s day this Saturday…

My bold prediction is that we get a promo of some of the all time great’s mothers, with Gloria James as the reward.

Nah for real though, we’re probably getting a promo that’ll have something to do with the playoffs

4 Likes

Facts. I hope it’s Playoffs Clutch Closers.

1 Like

I want current or recent players. No more old man please.