I Was Wrong…

Space Jam: A New Legacy is a funny, fantastic movie. Went with the fam late last night and enjoyed it. There was some cheesy moments but it was overall very funny. If you like doing something with your family or are just plain bored, check this movie out.

Hope y’all are doing well.

-Matt Poz

9 Likes

Sounds good. Planning to see it with my wife (she wants to see it too).

1 Like

Haven’t seen it yet, but never let reviews or critics make a decision for you. Some of my favourite movies of all time, like Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler classic comedies, get absolutely destroyed by these type of people

9 Likes

I agree with you, the movie is very overhated. Only problem I had with the movie was that it felt like a 2 hour long Warner Bros advertisement

1 Like

Just watched it with my 6 year son after watching space jam 1 and I enjoyed it. Me and my son got hyped on one part of the movie when we thought something was finna happen.dont want to spoil it for someone who hadn’t seen it so I just leave it at that but they got us.:joy:

1 Like

Ya I agree with that, but I don’t think the Warner Brothers properties thing was all negative. Wouldve loved to see some different characters on the teams. Give me a starting 5 of Lebron, Lola Bunny, King Kong, Neo & Ron Weasley lol.

Overall though, not a great movie at all, but its totally fine. Most of us were a lot younger when watching the OG Space Jam and as a result we remember it more fondly.

2 Likes

Just went to the theater to watch the movie with my wife and kids. Movie isn’t to bad but i like thé first one more. I also hoped for more easter eggs linked to the first one. Also, for a moment i taught that mj was going to enter the locker room.

2 Likes

lebron haters the only ones saying SJ2 is crap. unfortunately there are alot of them

2 Likes

Took my son yesterday. It’s okay, just kind of an overstuffed commercial for WB.

4 Likes

It had a few funny parts, but I honestly thought it was just okay at best. I was super excited to watch it, and I truly wanted to like it, but SJ1 donkey punches SJ2.

… I mean, SJ2 doesn’t even have anything to do with space lol.

2 Likes

I think it’s supposed to be CYBERspace.

4 Likes

It’s a big stretch, but you got me there :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a kids movie, so I think the kids that aren’t MJ GOAT biased should say how they liked it lol

saw the movie with my son. it was alright. not something to pay movie ticket money for alright more of a I’d rather wait for it to be on netflix alright.

Give me the stuff you’re smoking, Matt. One of the worst movies I have ever watched. If not the worst.
Script feels like was written by a drunk guy.
Everyone acting on this movies felt like they didn’t give a f*** about the movie.
I had really high expectations about the movie but this was ridiculous to watch

To each his own brother.

I enjoyed it even though it was cheesy asf. I can understand why some would hate it tho

1 Like

Wasn’t to my tastes personally, but I can understand why kid basketball fans would really like it

I will say, I didn’t expect one or two of the Warner Bros cameos lol

1 Like

my thing is, for most kids that’ll be the majority audience that watch the movie, lebron is their favorite player. anything pertained to Bron will excite them. and to tie it to an iconic series in Looney Toones and make it a sequel to a movie we all saw as kids, they get some teen/older audience for the nostalgia of old sake.

also, unless you’re kid really hated the movie, please don’t go around saying it was a bad movie. it’s a kids movie. it’s supposed to be cheesy. you look dumb.

1 Like

Just because it’s a kids movie doesn’t mean it can’t be a good watch.

There’s plenty of amazing movies aimed at kids and many trash ones also.

3 Likes

oh definitely! i think most movies are good movies. i’ve just seen too many grown men, or damn near, call the movie garbage and what not

1 Like