I want to get GO CP3, I know I know

Anniversary 1 should be dirty cheap right now and Giannis PD is still his best auctionable card in the game right now

3 Likes

card is straight trash fyi

2 Likes

I have CP3, if you don’t listen to all the bullshit ‘meta’ talk and just want to have fun playing the game, do it. CP3 holds his own, slow release means you can only shoot it when very open but other than that this card has no weaknesses as a traditional PG.

5 Likes

Lol yea but I like cp3 and this is best card

This who set just cost me 50k

3 Likes

If people are still worried about the ‘meta’ at this point they need to switch up some priorities in their life. This game is winding down, I say this all year but especially now, use the cards you want to use, fuck the whole fake ‘comp’ thing

3 Likes

I never hated him nor regretted locking him in like many others but he’s definitely a novelty card

Dirt cheap & ik you’re gonna have fun so who cares

1 Like

it isn’t even about the meta, his dribble moves suck for being chris paul… opal IT isn’t meta & is no question better for that type of player

card is all around ass, but if you must to get paul then sure…

1 Like

Just buy Kyrie or Lillard. Both are way better than that trashcan Cp3.

Exactly why I redeemed Iverson… Screw the meta. 2K20 will be here before we know it. I just went with favorite players I liked to watch in the NBA. So I got Iverson, Mitch and Sig Jordan cause I think he’s the GOAT.

Bottom line. It’s time to just have fun… Take a shower because the sweat is gone… at least for me.

3 Likes

Part of the meta thing is always using the ‘best’ cards instead of the cards of players we love. Doesn’t matter if there are better options, people are usually fans of the NBA first and that leads them to 2k. So play with your favourite players, don’t worry about whether or not they’re the best or not

3 Likes

Sweat is going to be gone for me for at least 6-8 more months. It’s like I can finally play the game

1 Like

I use him in my collection. Just to say I have him congrats

Yea I already got Rudy and gervin and I don’t have a lot of opals, only Lebron, Rudy gay, gervin, and now cp3

His moving shots are easy to green and super fun. Only problem is that he gets stripped easily by opposing players.

It’s really a shame that this card is supposed to reflect his prime and he is constantly tripped by CPU and User.

I am convinced that CP3 has special steal animations that are only available to him.

And that is appropriate.

1 Like

Yo he got 3 steals in triple threat too easily

1 Like

He might be the best on-ball defender in the whole damn game.

1 Like

for 50k wth might as well he will do very well vs anyone 6’3 and shorter great for tourneys and themes

1 Like