I think I give up

I know this is a bitchy post, and I’ve had a couple beverages tonight, but I can’t fucking go 12-0. No matter what I do, I can’t cross that bridge. 11-0 three times this month, my team is stacked. I run plays, I try my best but I can’t do it. Anyone else feeling fucking defeated by this mode?

3 Likes

If u did 11-0 3 times you definitely can do it, be a good cheesier and you will beat anyone

3 Likes

If you are on xbox and need any help. I can do it for free if you want hakeem but like if you can get some w i can finish it, dont want to run 12 games xD

It seems like the 12th game is always kind of scripted to make it harder for u? I see a lot of people claim going 11-0 and then always facing cheesers with god squads. What the fuck is this shit?

3 Likes

i think you see a lot of ppl complaining about loosing the 12th game but it’s just because they can’t go 12-0 when ever they want, and they feel the pressure and get mad when loosing. Nobody s’gonna post something like fuck i get screwed for my 3th game by a cheeser

I go 12-0 with trash team, and i feel like all game are pretty random

I’ve lost twice at 11-0, and another 1 loss run in the middle. I just can’t get over the hump. I wish there was one thing I could pinpoint to work on but I just can’t figure it out

If you manage to go 11-0 three times you are pretty damn good! 11 wins to 12 wins is nothing. Think one game at a time, don’t overthink it. And keep pushing, I am sure you will get this Hakeem! Come on mate, I know you are able to do this, and you know it too!

2 Likes

What’s ur lineup looking like ? your playbook. Do you use icons to pass ?

I just suck. Run the Knicks playbook

3 Likes

man you can cheese ppl so much with ur squad i sent you dm how to do it.

Check ur dm bro i got you

1 Like

You can do it man ! Went 11-1 twice this month and was bout to give up aswell. Then i refixed my lineup and got 12-0 just then, forced 9/12 rage quits in this last run I had. Have faith man, good luck!

That’s the best pb in the game, I run it too! It was key for me to get Hakeem, keep pushing with it!

3 Likes

Very good point. Restart & repeat at that point, but when Hakeem is on the line, people almost expect to get fkd. Give yourself a fighting chance and keep it close, I have been down the first 3qtrs and then came back more often than I would like to, but a lot of time the game gives u momentum run if nothing went your way in the beginning…

2 Likes

Wish i could help you out but im on xbox. Patience is the number 1 skill to have in 2k. Always play under control and stick to your plan. Attack their weakness lineup wise and focus on defense. Good defense translates to easy fast breaks

That Knicks book is gonna be Op as shit when hof dimer Sabonis is out.

1 Like

With that lineup you could be the best cheeser in the game. I understand if you don’t want to, because I won’t do it, but I would heavily consider just zig zagging behind screens, taking trail 3s, spamming pick and roll, etc. Also, make sure you practice with your playbook a lot. You should know each play you use very well. Best of luck to you, you can do it.

@HankGritt you’re only as good as your competition. You should find a sparring partner on your console and you two play friendlies vs each other until you have a winning formula. Try out different techniques, lineups etc and exchange strategies. It helps if that player is really good. So find someone who has player of the month and start playing. Best practice there is.

1 Like

Looks like you started messing with the best pb in the game too :wink:

I am always torn on my C: should I get D Jokic to fit my playbook or an athletic center to fit my switch defense?? So far Hakeem is satisfactory but Wilt throws passes to the legs of my shooters hahah

Not really using yet but played against many people using Give Point 1-2 as go to moves. It’s a good one for Roy, Kobe, Tmac 3p shooters. I don’t really like current Jokic cards but d Gasol would be a good choice. His passing is not as bad as those ratings suggest.

Playing the 12th game when being 11-0 gets your nerves up so high you’re playing against yourself usually. Imagine what real players playing in the NBA finals or a game 7 feel like. This is our game 7.

2 Likes