I owe all the GO Worthy owners an apology

I’ve been saying Wilt is 10x better because I couldnt believe a card could be as dominant as Wilt has been. Got Worthy last night. Played a few games & I stand corrected…he is just as dominant as Wilt. Dear God I’ve been sleeping on this beast. I was 130 cards from Giannis when I locked in James…decided I dont need him & started liquidating assets. Sold 800k this morning. Still 1200 unlocked cards to sell.

I say that to say this…
You cant go wrong with either Wilt or Worthy. So just flip a coin & take whichever it lands on. They’re both worth the grind imo.

8 Likes

Wait you were 130 away and decided to head back? :thinking:

5 Likes

Man you better not turn your back on Giannis

4 Likes

130 cards away you could get him by april :wink:

2 Likes

Man that’s like swimming half the Atlantic and deciding that damn im tired so im heading back. What the hell dude :rofl:

7 Likes

Not even half lol more like 3/4

4 Likes

As dominant as Wilt and Worthy can be…they, my friend, aren’t even close to Giannis’ type of dominance.

2 Likes

Im committed to.giannis. no matter how fucking craxy i go

Tbh tho my girl had a talk with me last night.about being addicted to 2k lol

12 Likes

Finally Welcome to the Club. Wilt Users gave me Hell when i said that months ago lol. Worthy is the Real Deal. But I would not give up on Giannis if you’re that close. Makes no sense. You need to pair up Giannis with Worthy. Mine has Foams. Sharpshooter, Slasher Takeover.

2 Likes

Giannis or your girl? :rofl:

I gotta make a choice LOL

1 Like

Lmao she was like come here we need to talk

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She LITERALLY SAID WE NEED TO TALK. I was omg here it comes lol. She doesnt get it im 111 from giannis. With a bunch of schedules and domination to do. Cant slow down now lol ( before u ask im good for dom services. Gunna learn every freelance in the book while i grind LOL)

Damnit. I’ll keep 2300 in case they drop cheap playoff rubies, but no way i’m paying 2 million more MT for Giannis

Choose girl

1 Like

BRO. Buy mt. Get cards

Sell guys

Sell mt

;)
3 Likes

You’ll get it all back in the sell off.

Bro u should tell her about Carlito tho :rofl: