I’m 11-0 Up by 20 in the fourth and the guy is letting his timer run..Started all Bronze Players

Is there any type of glitch I should be aware of that wouldn’t give me the win if I accept the win?

Anyone?

I’m sitting here refreshing his timer because I’m scared to accept the concede.

No bro, you should be good but if it glitches, dont blame me lol

1 Like

Had all pink diamond reserves.

He must be doing this for a reason. Ive reset the timer like 8 times.

he probably lost at 10-0 or something and is just taking the L’s so he gets the rewards bro. youre good

1 Like

Here goes nothing. He said he was 11-0 and would give me a prize if I quit.

Yes. He can glitch you. How i don’t know but sometimes bitches in tto do it this with me. And when i quit i get lose. Glitch f game

lollll hell no. I had some dude offer me 150k MT last month you cant trust sweaties in ultimate theyll do anything

That’s what I’m thinking of. I haven’t had it happen in MTU, but I’m wondering if his bronze starters and pink diamond reserves don’t do something.

I’m praying for you bro

1 Like

Accept the dub. I’ve quit plenty of times and gotten the W

1 Like

I got flash paused her hit the game tying shot with .3 seconds. Too bad he used up all his pauses. I took the dub

2 Likes

Well I’ll record it and if there’s a glitch we’re about to find out.

Would be a bitch to lose at 11-0 like this after I got a loss while searching at 11-0 on Monday.

1 Like

its me bro, hurry up and quit that way the glitch works good. Hakeem is waiting

I got the win. I was wondering if it wasn’t you. U had an LA pic up for awhile. I got him. Should have just let me know lol.

lmao nah thats not me im just pulling your leg man

1 Like