I just had an idea for next year's MyTeam - Thoughts?

What if you were allowed to let people pay mt on the auction house to borrow your cards for a certain amount of time and/or days? Instead of selling and/or buying them. You could also let people rent the cards you don’t use that are good for them to try or use to get over the hump in MyTeam unlimited or for certain challenges etc…Would this be a good idea? Thoughts?

1 Like

idk bout that one chief

14 Likes

They just need a trade block

15 Likes

If it’s an idea that makes sense and doesn’t involve 2k making even more money, then forget about it.

12 Likes

Nah that’ll just kick in ridiculously high interest rates (depending on the seller), so I’d pass

3 Likes

Enterprise Rent-a-Card :joy:

7 Likes

What if payment was set to the card color

Fe: Diamonds for 600mt/game PD 800mt/game etc

1 Like

Pg at 1, sg at 2, etc - that’s the only thing we need. I’m tired of this cheese fest…

4 Likes

The only time I would use it is if I was 10-0 on unlimited and I need GO giannis or Klay to win the last two but didn’t have the money to buy them haha

1 Like

Agree with that

2 Likes

Nah that’s be too low, it’d probably be more like 1.2k MT/game for a PD if we’re excluding interest rates

2 Likes

Trade block would just turn into a scam block. People would ruin it

3 Likes

Yo, that would be cool…2k would start charging VC too though right.

That would be even worse if ratings stayed the same.
People would just abuse with tallest players.

Realistic ratings would solve most of the gameplay issues.

1 Like

Someone’s gonnd find a way to “rent” teh card and never have to give it back

1 Like

haha probably… I can picture it now…Rent-gate!!

My idea for next year is to make packs more expensive. That way 2k will make even more money!

3 Likes

Nah it doesn’t really make sense to pay to rent a card. I think they should have moments challenges that reward you with a Free Agent version of the higher tiered cards when they release for budget ballers. Maybe even a 1 game FA, that way you can take it into freestyle and get a feel before you make a huge purchase, or if you’re too broke, you can use it in PWF.

1 Like

Yeah then more ppl going to 2k support :rofl:

1 Like

If anything, they should let you buy Free Agents that expire

But not rent P2P, will not end well

1 Like