I hate how

I hate how most people not all won’t use a card because of certain animations like curry sliding and all that other non sense y’all just like to be cheesy to lose, I’m not hating on y’all who care about it but what happened to the days of just playing 2k and bustin ass Bc you’re just good at the game not Bc of some animations. Promise y’all you could still win without that shit 🥲

5 Likes

This is why the gameplay sucks. Curry slide OP asf and grants auto 3s, and magic BTB grants guaranteed blowbys. Fix your shit 2K

From World’s Most Positive Man, Matt Poz

9 Likes

Just a question, what does the Poz stand for?

Like do you just say a ton of sus stuff irl and your friends say pause a lot?

1 Like

Aw, I’m just going to go with mine :laughing:

1 Like

this is facts, when u see people using Batum, Bol Bol, Wiseman, Warren you know they are a certified speed runner/cheeser.

3 Likes

Someone tried to argue with me about how bad Lebron is and he doesn’t know why I’d ever get LeBron.

3 Likes

Sounds like he’s the type of dude to call Tim Duncan a garbage man because his release is “too slow” and he can’t curry slide.

5 Likes

:joy::joy:

Yeah like ?? How are you gonna call a 99 overall card with 60 HOf badges bad ??¿

he has 46 HOFs but 68 badges in total

Bro I picked up Chris Webber PG card when he dropped to 40k and I heard everyone saying how bad he is because of his sigs. I’m not a whale but I gave him a few badges and he’s been holding it down strong at my starting PG position for a few weeks now. I’ve destroyed many opal Lukas and of course the popular small PGs with him. I just have my SG defend their PG if it’s a super shifty guy.

4 Likes

Ronnie is tired of getting the backlash so I think it’s time its directed to Mr. Wang. He’s let this go on for years and only asks about stuff nobody cares about. Never addresses the real issues.

1 Like

You litterally quoted what DBG said in his recent “overpriced cards” video. He said Inv Tim Duncan is a a garbage man and AI is a worthless for his lack of defense. He even put them in D tier for his ranking video.

I love DBG as a content creator, but he needs to stop hating on my man Timmy D!

same, because he is purely factual. He just needs to stop the slander.

it’s like IPhone vs Android. “OMG He’s using an Android so he should be poor.” Those people list these features they NEVER use to try to “prove” that IPhones are way better than Androids. Who tf cares so much about “more dictionary apps.”

1 Like

I feel like Curry slide isn’t that OP anymore. I can defend the Curry slide, and I’m not that great… Most capable players know how to defend the Curry slide…However… Let’s talk about speed boost glitching, that is is extremely difficult to defend. The speed boost glitch in the right hands is very difficult stop.

4 Likes

I have faced curry sliders and speed boosters and have had solid rates at defense on them, but the most op thing and is almost impossible to stop is the park pro-am quick stoppers… you can’t give them half a second of space or you getting a 3 in your face

5 Likes

Agreed. Watching @Pedronqneves gives me nightmares. Thankfully 99% of the players out there can’t do it.

5 Likes

Exactly, that’s where the difference is made between good and very good players

5 Likes