I had no idea this was even possible

I had no idea this was even possible

When I picked up MW yesterday, my son asked the guy in GameStop about Bluetooth controllers to connect to his phone, they said u could do it with a ps4 or Xbox one controller, so I figured I would try it out with the ps4 app, and this mutha f**** actually works

3 Likes

Remote play on the laptop is even better

2 Likes

No bullshit, it got me thinking of the possibility

Is that your 2k my team from ps4?? AH too?

It’s my ps4 on my iPhone, that I knew u could do, I didn’t know u could connect your controller tho

1 Like

This is the most amazing 2K news I’ve heard in a long, long, long time. Thanks, @Sweeper!!! Now I can have my wife turn on my PS4 while I’m on the road, jump on the app with hotel WiFi, and brick shots without having to bring my PlayStation with me.

7 Likes

Don’t even need to have someone turn it on. There’s a setting under rest mode settings that allows you to remote boot it from the phone if enabled.

4 Likes

Can this be done on XB1 too?

2 Likes

Holy shit.

2 Likes

Just waiting for official confirmation that it doesn’t work on Xbox. Nothing ever works on xbox.

3 Likes

On iPad also works

4 Likes

I hate Microsoft so hard right now

Yea I don’t need anyone to turn it on cause I keep it in rest mode, I just click on the app and hit start

Connecting my Bluetooth Ps4 controller to my iPhone was the shocker to me, this gave me all the ideas if I had a android which I will soon, connecting my screen sharing to the bedroom tv, then connecting to the ps4 thru the app, then connecting my Bluetooth controller to my android, in theory, I should be able to play my ps4 in a completely different room on a completely different TV then where it is hooked up at

Which iPad is that, my wife moms gave us her iPad but it’s the original first iPad, I don’t know if it would work on that one

the iPad pro 12.9 inch 2nd generation

Hmmm I might try it later

I wonder how bad the latency would be but I support the antics

1 Like

Really good for single player, AH, and packs, but I wouldn’t try to play MTU that way.

2 Likes

Word rip some packs for bronze Isaac bonga & grind tt offline on my phone. The American dream

4 Likes

At least aspire to get emerald Milsap. :joy:

4 Likes