I get it. You love Giannis and hate Harden

I get it. You love Giannis and hate Harden

Enjoy. Giannis threw a ball to Harden’s had last year tho. There was never a word or anything from Harden towards Giannis. It’s hard to grasp what’s the issue. I get it, half of you would salivate if Harden had carrier ending injury and would approve whateva Giannis does (media darling, can’t do no wrong).

He’ll live. The game was intense.

Sorry, but you have some serious issues.
I genuinely feel bad for you.

16 Likes

Giannis > Harden, sorry

1 Like

uhhh yeaaah ?

What does it have to do with anything lmfo.

Press on the link.

Relax, you’re acting Giannis was intentionally trying to take his head off.

1 Like

Wow Knezius, looks like attempted first degree murder to me

2 Likes

I don’t approve and I hear people saying Giannis doesn’t like him.
To me I think I have a reason for it:
Giannis plays both Defensively and offensively solid. hes an all around player besides shooting, and harden tries his damn hardest to win MVP and barely does anything great come playoff time,he easily scores points because he knows how to draw fouls easily. Giannis is trying to win,improve and works hard to get better every season to be the best he can,hes only 24 or so and already the a top 3-5 player Easily in this league. Hes so dominate and hasn’t hit his prime yet. Maybe hes trying to tell harden" Hey we’re gonna attack you defensively and offensively and good luck trying to stop us from doing it"

I think honestly hes trying to get in Hardens head a bit tbh lol. He won MVP over Harden last year, while Harden was like “Pick me, I shoot badly most games and complain if I travel and don’t get a foul call my way”, while Giannis works hard to play each and every game he can the best he can to prove he belongs as the top player in the league.

1 Like

I bet that hurt for real tho. An elbow from a little guy hurts. He got elbowed by a borderline super hero.

3 Likes

He flops so much that he could use a real bow to the head every now and then. Quit flopping.

4 Likes

thats a lot to write about something that made no sense what so ever lol.

1 Like

I don’t feel sorry for harden tbh. Its a mans game and Giannis trying to show him tough love lol. Its supposed to be tough and Harden needs to learn the Greek freak coming for you fool

1 Like

This. Harden plays like a 9 year old girl. He doesn’t pass and he flops. Don’t understand how he could be in the mvp debate at all. Force the ball to lebron like the rockets do to harden and see what happens

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: bruh

1 Like

Thought love? Lmfo dude he punched him. You making no sense, but my ignore list still had room for more.

1 Like

But I dont like harden. Theres a very big portion of people that dont like the way he plays lmao

2 Likes

What a toddler

2 Likes

Lowkey shoulda hit him a little harder

3 Likes