I can't figure out a qualified limited lineup! Please help!

I can’t figure out a qualified limited lineup…I read it to be OO cards and reward cards? Are OO auctionables not allowed? Are only certain reward cards allowed? I tried everything.

Pulling unsigned KD from the SS4 challenge game reward pack sure eased my pain a little.

3 Likes

I only had the problem in the warm up challenge game. Actual limited works fine.

Glad to hear it. What lineup did you use?

I tried dozens of different lineups in the warm up challenge and kept getting the BS message even though they ALL were legit. In actual limited I have been using…

PG PD Gary Payton
SG PD Jaylen Brown
SF GO Kevin Durant
PF PD Cliff Robinson
C. D. Bill Russell

Bench

PG PD John Wall
SG PD Jason Richardson
SF GO Demar DeRozan
PF PD Blake Griffin
C. D. Nicola Vucevic

Extended Bench

PD Damian Lillard
PD Michael Reed
D. Al Horford

Undefeated all day Friday. I use Strattdogg2K as my primary account this year and Sonny_Balboa as my secondary account on PS4.

1 Like

Jesus and i thought my team was OP lol how many hours a day do you play this game good sir ?

Also, what possible situation could call for you to insert Horford into the game ? Lol just curious

1 Like

I play all day everyday. Horford was an end of bench guy that weekend.

10-14 hours a day.

Lol how ? Are you a streamer or are you isolating or something? And how do you manage to live the rest of your life ? I’m honestly not clowning you at all, I’m just wondering how this is actually feasible lol

Old and retired with unlimited time on my hands.

1 Like

Ok cool, so you must be a hardcore hoophead then I assume ? Meaning you didn’t just start likeijg basketball when you started playing 2k, right ? Who’s your team if so? Some of your favorite players ? I bet I can use this information to guess your age within a few years lol let’s put it to the test

1 Like

Started playing “team basketball” in the 4th grade on my elementary school team. Been a Portland Trail Blazers fan my entire life. My favorite Blazers have been Clyde Drexler, Jerome Kersey, Terry Porter, Drazen Petrovic, Rod Strickland, Arvydas Sabonis, Jermaine O’Neal, Rasheed Wallace, Scottie Pippen, Brian Grant, Steve Smith, Zach Randolph, Darius Miles, Lamarcus Aldridge, Brandon Roy, Nic Batum, Greg Oden, Rudy Fernandez, Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum, Jusuf Nurkic, and many more.

1 Like

Ok well you named your favourite blazers only rather than your overall favourite players so this will be abit tougher but considering that and the fact ur retired , and by the sounds of it not bothered by your wife at all lol, suggesting that ur either not married or very very comfortable in your marriage , I would say ur between 50-55 which would suggest that you were very successful since most ppl don’t retire at that age yet unless due to medical reasons …how did I do ? Lol…also the fact the you named guys like Kersey almost guaranteed you’re over 45 imo…I’m a massive NY fan btw, so Rod was my guy, super underrated PG, one of the best facilitators of the decade to me…and Jermain was a complete scrub when he was in POR so I assume you were a fan of the player he later turned into…also why didn’t you name my boy Zbo? He carried that franchise on his back during a super dark time for the team

1 Like

I turn 44 next month. When Portland won the NBA title June 5th 1977 I was at the game in my Mothers womb. I could have named some early 80’s guys also that I remember from age 3 to 5. I have been to roughly 500 live games over the years. Jermaine was solid with Portland also. He just didn’t play many minutes on very deep teams at that time but his per 36 minute stats were very solid.