I Can’t Make This Stuff Up

So I just back from the doctor and was diagnosed with pretty severe stomach ulcers. I guarantee that Super Max had something to do with this :joy:

3 Likes

I bet you’re right

1 Like

Damn that sounds unpleasant. Good luck bro

1 Like

Hope you aight bro

1 Like

Unfortunately fairly common. Did they do an upper endoscopy to confirm? or just based on symptoms? take care of yourself. This stupid game can take a backseat to your health.

Hope all is good man, if you don’t mind me asking, was it an xray to find this out? I swear I have the same issue and the stress definitely puts affects on your body. I actually wrote an article on stress and was amazed on the effects of it on your body

I think I have one too. I’m undiagnosed but my doctor is an idiot so I’m switching soon.

1 Like

I have them also but I recently gave up alchohol completely and I’ve been feeling much better, I also take some marine phytoplankton every morning that supposedly helps, could be placebo though. Hope you get well man.

X-ray’s can’t detect ulcers unless your ulcer has perforated and there is free-air in your abdomen, which can indicate an ulcer but can mean you have perforated viscus anywhere only your GI tract.

Definitive way is to get an upper endoscopy, though sometimes will treat based on symptoms.

2 Likes

It’s all Ronnie’s fault, you guys lol. I’ll be fine. My wife actually was the first one to start cracking the 2k jokes… I swear to god she said, “It’s probably from you yelling at 2k everyday.”

Side note: stress affects ulcers but doesn’t cause it, so 2k is off the hook lol.

2 Likes

All that cheese messed my guy up

On the real though, blessings to you fam

1 Like

The general doc called in a “rushed” referral to the GI… I have the endoscopy next week to gauge how severe they are and how we’ll proceed with long term treatment.

Are you taking omeprazole or similar medication yet? That would be a first step. And then lifestyle modifications would be also important. Should probably check for H. Pylori which of positive can be treated with antibiotics.

Ah, man it’s all good. Not eating spicy food, dropping dairy, and taking some medicine wont kill me lol. I just thought the connection to 2k was ironic.

1 Like

Was it your symptoms that made him determine the ulcers? I hope all goes well man and a speedy recovery.

2k = stress = eat bad food = creates ulcers.

Yes 2k is the issue lol.

Carafate is what I just picked up from the pharmacy. He diagnosed off the symptoms, which I was showing every sign of.

1 Like

Take care of yourself bro! I spent 10 years in and out of the hospital with stomach ulcers. Now it’s gotten even worse, obviously with the cancer. Stay away from spicy at I can’t stress this enough, always eat at home and know what you put in

1 Like

So much cheese I have dairy allergies now

2 Likes

Sorry to hear it! This game sucks. I’m just a big-time NBA fan. I switched my team out with nothing but Rubies, Sapphires, and 1 PD. I won easily. The EQ makes this game a big POS.

1 Like