I am bad at 2k. Who's with me?

Seriously. I cant get past 1-1 in mtu. Didnt 2k get rid of blowby cheese after 18?
:sob:

1 Like

Blowby is less likely in 2K19. But it’s back with a vengeance this year.

Yeah I just think 2k online gameplay isnt for me. The lengths people go to to win is nauseating. Offball switching to not play d?:rofl::rofl::rofl: The 3 games a day I get to play will be domination. How bad is that PD Kemp reward?

1 Like

Don’t worry. I am horrible as well. I have a god squad and still rage and can’t win.

8 Likes

Kemp is bad. Which is a real bummer. Doin Reign Man dirty.

3 Likes

Yeah he was my #1 after Magic retired and the Lakers stopped winning.

Side note…I remember sitting on my couch watching Magic’s press conference in tears.:sob:

3 Likes

Edited title.

Shitty 2Kers unite!

1 Like

Im not the greatest, but I think lag gets me more than anything, especially since I like on ball defense

5 Likes

This game has a way of hammering you sometimes.

Unless you’re a top player in the world, there will be ups and downs with 2k. There are nights I’ll log on and not lose at all in MTU and TTO. The very next night I can struggle to get any wins.

I do think if you’re tired or distracted, that plays a part in that too.

My point is, stick with it. You’ll have some nights that go your way.

4 Likes

My younger brother was a Michael Jordan fanatic, so naturally I loved anyone who could possibly give em a run. Obviously nobody could, but man those Payton/Kemp teams were fun to watch.

3 Likes

I hated MJ when he was playing. I was a Lakers fan. Then a Sonics fan.

1 Like

the way u play 2k is an extension of who you are in real life. bad day, bad day on 2k. great day, usually everything works. if someone is just a cheeser, you can assume how they act irl

3 Likes

I like that.

1 Like

sad payton and kemp have such bad cards

5 Likes

carried through almost all of my activities. ofc i cant choose to like or not like someone based on how they do one thing, but i get a general overview of their character

2 Likes

I agree. But I’m just bad. I stopped playing 19 when I got J rich. And didnt buy 20 until this past sunday. I need to play more and get my shot timing down. It’s been horrendous. And I have awesome internet.

1 Like

yeah. if i get on a stretch of time where i can play tto for 2-3 days for a couple hours im unstoppable, but as soon as i stop im one of the worst players ever. dont give up

1 Like

:fist_left::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I gravitate towards underdogs in all things. Pops was a huge Lakers fan going back to the Jerry West days, his brother was a Celtics dude, young bro was Bulls. I was Mavericks (home team), Stackhouse/Iverson Sixers, and Penny/Shaq Magic… the 90s were rough… and the 00’s (06, ughhh). 2011 was a prettty good one tho.

3 Likes

Learn some plays. If you’re not running it yet, i became a way better player ever since I went sim.

1 Like