Hyperdrive! Invincible Jimmy Butler and Invincible Chris Bosh!

DM Alonzo Mourning and DM Josh Smith as well:

One Will Rise guaranteed PD packs!!!1!!!1!

2 Likes

i bet we get absolutely nothing! ronnie said on stream that something is happening between now and friday, but i think whatever that is happens tomorrow

1 Like

This is Ronnie we’re talking about here, let’s be real with ourselves.

He’s probably talking about more super packs

1 Like

Ronnie didn’t sound so sure. You know 2k never tell him the whole info. He always lost and giving wrong dates.:joy:

i think so too. but the way he said it… there definitely is something coming.

he said something like: “as for this week, idk, i kinda have feeling something will happen between now and friday. just a feeling”

something along those lines. ronnie only opens packs, so i would assume that it has something to do with packs

1 Like

He was talking like his dog was having puppies, "“some thing might come between mon to friday.”
But I would love to see new content before Friday because that’s guaranteed content day.

1 Like

I’m sure a next set is coming with this being in the menu for this season

With the “who’s got next” pretty sure it’s a hint at next generation players /draft set

1 Like

That’ll be Friday I’m sure

Hyperdrive set in premium

1 Like

huhhhhh :rofl: well ig you can say this is content

1 Like

Probably similar to Mystery, Throwback Moments etc

1 Like

Hyperdrive? Hybrid type players?

Whoa what the fuck didn’t see this coming

WOWWWW Invincible Jimmy Butler and Chris Bosh

1 Like

Meh

This card is gonna be so good.

Of course they release Jimmy Butler and a card that’s better than Butler on the same day.

2 Likes

for a weekday that isn’t friday…. HUGE W! some good budget options. two great invincibles. can’t ask for a whole lot more… still should be an agenda player but i can’t have everything lmao

1 Like