How's AD at 5?

For those of you who got the luck or MT to pick him up immediately, how is him? I’m thinking about pick him up later (got no luck in pack opening) and run at 5 (replace KAJ). But I’m a little bit concerned if he’s able to hold KAJ or Hakeem down low. Anyone tried this?

1 Like

Hes niceee
Cant really stop players that are great at posting up tho

A god

1 Like

Ralph eats him for all three meals of the day at center cuz he’s only 6’10 and Ralph is a literal giant

2 Likes

I start Tim Duncan at the 5 and have no problems against people using Ralph Sampson, All they do is shoot 3’s. If you beat them to the spot and they try and drive or post up it’s an easy turnover

I plan on swapping Kareem out for him also

1 Like

I was thinking of putting him 5 and Hakeem at 4 to create mismatches but no pack luck today. I didn’t even get a diamond Allen i can sell :pleading_face: Gotta wait for the super robbery packs i guess :slight_smile:

For my starting C/PF im having a hard time deciding Duncan/AD or AD/Giannis. I feel like the 1st pair will be better but its almost criminal to bench Giannis

I benched him. Gets kinda boring over time. Griffin - Hakeem felt better, more fun.

1 Like

AD is 6’10 but he plays like 7’0 or 7’1 in the game. And Ralph didn’t even have HOF post badges. I’m more concerned about KAJ, Hakeem or GO Wilt. Not sure if AD can hold them well

I just like running the pNr with my PF sometimes to throw a different look at them and his animations are ridiculous but I also feel like 2 traditional bigs are dominant

More people than u think dunno how to defend this, including me. Learned it the hard way thanks to @MagicJ lol. I just hate drop step sux sometimes due to lag in Unlimited games, end up with a stupid move.

1 Like

Idk man nothing like 2 big forces locking down the paint and gobbling up rebounds. I think Duncan and AD is the move. Probably gonna bench Giannis and move AK into a situational role out of my rotation

1 Like

I have Ralph and I have no problem with anyone using any center except wilt. Timmy d is nice tho

1 Like

I run AD with Wilt and they run in transition like it’s their last day on Earth lol

2 Likes

I use 2 Bigs.

Hakeem/Mutombo
Duncan/Ralph

Sometimes I use Blake and Marc Gasol

It’s fun post up all day rebounds and defense.

No AK or Ralph. That’s tough.

I can’t quit Ralph no matter how boring he is. He’s so good. Giannis is PG or just out of my lineup at this point. Feel like he’s a waste unless he dominates the ball, or at least forces adjustments.

Amen. Ralph feasts on AD.

1 Like

rather use Giannis and Duncan over them

1 Like

AD also a dribble god in TTO lol , they make this card to overpower…