How would you rate yourself in MTU

How would you rate yourself in MTU

Are you great, good, average or bellow average? Does the wins are coming slowly or are you just going thru everyone?

How’s your monthly reward count?
Myself id say I am good player deffo nowhere near the great despite having all but one monthly (did not try for Dirk due to time constrains)

Went 12-0 this month few times already and while my defense is good nearly in every game, sometimes I struggle to get buckets against great players.

For myself I would say average, since I started playing unlimited for fun instead of 12-0 tries and rages I realised how fun it can actually be if you take an L like a man and just play to improve and have fun…on average I get about 9-3 or 8-4 runs so I’m satissfied with that

2 Likes

Somewhat of a loaded question in that in depends how I’m playing and my goals…

If going for 12-0 and exploiting the latest cheese mechanics and cheese lineups, pretty unstoppable unless I run into a comp player (of which there aren’t many on Xbox)

Running the team I enjoy playing with and the style that is most fun, more of a 9-3 type player than 12-0.

2 Likes

I have two POTM, but paid for them, my rating is definitely: N/A

3 Likes

I am trash. I probably finished 10 games in my whole MT 2k20 but hey it’s so trash

1 Like

I’m average to slightly above average. I’ve gone 12-0 when I’ve had the time to actually play and get comfortable with my lineup. Sometimes I feel like I lose to players that I’m better than, but it’s more so because I let 2K frustrate me and I get sloppy.

I definitely wouldn’t consider myself great at 2K by any means, because I can’t overcome the antics of 2K to win games against players worst, or on par with me at times. Great players always find away to win no matter how much 2K is giving it to them at least 9 out 10 times.

2 Likes

I’m 5-3 to 10-2 in MtU, 85% in TTO

1 Like

My last game I’ve lost reb battle 5-13. Still won by 18. These things starting to matter less against average players, but it can still be crucial against good to great players, 2k can fuck you up in so many dumb ways in this game all you can do is just shake your head in disbelief.

1 Like

I’m above average. I went 12-0 the only month I tried in 2k19. The input lag is what really turns me away from playing more MTU

I’m average, now that I added PD Magic and Kawhi I’ve finally run into the 5 out players who off ball on defense so I’ve been taking those lately.

that’s wow. you need to teach me some basic then.

Above average to decent.

Poor I would guess. I can win 5 in a row or so but it usually stops there.

Average on a bad day great on a good day

Ever since I got PD Wade and went to the dark side and started karate chopping I’m smashing dudes.

Sometimes A. When I see diamonds and I’m on a run… F

2 Likes

On average I probably lose 1 or 2 out of every 15 games or so. So whatever that ranks me.

2 Likes

I think ive lost 7 MTU games this year out of all my runs, my customers 12-0 runs.

1 Like

My team: 11/10

My skill: 6/10

3 Likes

I’m the greatest my team player of all-time just haven’t been discovered yet