How to cope with full bar misses all game?

I’ve come to the realization that the intimidator badge makes post scoring utterly useless, so I’ve unfortunately decided to resort to being a jump shot off screens team.

I have Terry Stotts as my coach, 3pt shooting shoes on my guys that need them, and I feel like none of it matters.

Maybe it’s a combo of the online latency, but holy crap I used to bang shots like nothing in 2k19.

Meter off

2 Likes

Learn to play with the meter off. It’s intimidating at first and it will take some games to get used to. However, it’s an entirely different game playing with the meter off (in a good way).

1 Like

Just turn it off

Heard it was better to turn meter off but idk if it’s proven so I never touched it

It is proven. Check out 2klabs video on it. Metre off is the only way to play.

1 Like

Def proven @B_Rabbit once you go no meter you never go back bro

When meter is on it feels hella weird

Well I use meter in myleague since it’s on hof but myteam and park no meter for sure

3 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been meter off for pretty much the whole cycle, but I usually turn the meter on for a couple games when I grab new cards so that I can get the visual of green jump shots memorized. I turned my meter on yesterday to learn Odom’s jumper…

…it feels like cheating with the meter on now. I think the meter nerf might be gone. I don’t know what the deal is, but I’m shooting better now with the meter on. It’s weird. Could just be me :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Ima have to look into that. I do be missing a lot of open shots

Appreciate the info will look into when I get home. You guys might help go 12-0 this month :eyes:

1 Like

I had been playing with the meter off for a while, and for a while it was a big boost, but recently switched back to meter ON just because I felt that I was missing way too many shots I know I timed perfectly. Plus, my free throw game suffers big time without it.

I truly believe there was a boost early on in the game, but IDK if it’s been nerfed to balance things out now since then.