How to beat offline challenges in 2k22

im on next gen and wtf is wrong with these AI ?
they all play like zeus and dont miss in game (mainly promo-pack challenges)
this is giving me 2k21 current gen vibe

2 Likes

Current Gen is the way to go in 2K22. Much easier than Next Gen. Very different that 2K22 where I could not do the challenges in current generation, but as soon as we go next generation, it was suddenly really easy.

1 Like

Got to play D and take smart shots. You actually have to play basketball and not just do YouTube plays. Find your mismatch and take advantage

1 Like

Generally, you have to play real-life style basketball. The next-gen gameplay is really good, imo.

However, for challenges, if you want the cheat code: play off-ball D when you’ve got a guy on the floor with low outside shooting tendency. On offense, bring the ball up with your big/center. Call screen from your point. After the switch, back the small into the key, drop step. Almost can’t lose like this

1 Like

haha that isnt real life basketball tho
i just tried playing the camo challenge and was off balling on dennis rodman

that hondo just dogged my opal demar and hit all the catch and shoot like demar didnt even tried to contest or sth?

1 Like

They want you to buy packs to get the top tier cards in order to beat these challenges as it’s programmed to frustrate you. Like that 15 rebound Beast challenge… I had to do that twice because CPU opponent would not miss a shot. 2nd time used Rodman as coach including using all the defensive cards I owned because I was NOT going to lose again. I only play Next Gen so I completely understand what you’re going through. Wait till you play TTOffline and using 3 heat check cards for their agendas!

1 Like

use those 3pt money plays. When the computer is about to shoot, onball and contest the shot.

ahahah so true on the 3 HC TT agendas … I am on next gen, I was 2k away from Yao and thought easy, let’s just play 4 HC TT offline challenges … a nightmare, I lost 4 tones in n a row with the Spurs …

I almost exclusively play offline, and I have no problem beating the CPU on 5-v-5 (I have almost completed all Dominations and I have lost like 3 games along the way), but I really struggle 3-v-3 (I had to replay the Howell challenge 4 times … that amy Hondo does not miss …)

generally, I am a mediocre at best player - only started with 2k20, and I am 52, so my reflexes are not the best (euphemism), but I heavily run plays and use a good mix of off ball and on ball defense (where “good mix” means 80% off ball and 20% on ball ahahah) and it works well against the CPU at all levels of difficulty

1 Like

Man this board is full of old heads lol I’m 1 of them btw…good times lol

1 Like

Well in pro , CPU scores like a devil but it’s so easy to score as well so i outscore it/him with 3´s , at 10 shoots each i’m at +10 …