How’s life going right now

I don’t expect a lot of people to post on this but I was just curious. We have a really good community on 2KG and just wanted to know what’s happening with everyone. Feel free to talk about anything and remember it’s a safe spot on here.

2 Likes

Ugly dudes winning rn

5 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like

Summer is ight

You in hs?

Just finished my first year doing consulting out of NYC. What an amazing city. Currently on assignment in Chicago for the next 2 months. Finished first year of MBA last Friday.

And this is my lineup post server fucking

Gotta upgrade the internet at my sublet tho… I thought turbo was broken on my controller. I could use a new controller too. Fk lol

5 Likes

That’s dope! NYC is great but just a tad crowded lol. A good friend of mine does consulting in San Francisco and loves it. Nice squad btw lol

1 Like

I hate work

Just got back from vegas
up 145, but the wife lost 160 but I ain’t mad
Life is Life

5 Likes

Doing well! Just got a new job as a Pool manager at work (manage a 400,000 gallon outdoor pool). Did so well my first month they fired the Grounds and Maintenance Manager and are giving me his job as well! Crazy amount of work but good for me!

4 Likes

Progress is progress man. Everyone hates work lol as long as you bringing home the bred it all evens out lol

1 Like

Crippling debt pretty much sums it all up

2 Likes

I also won opal Bron with contract for 400k, so I got tahg going too lol

3 Likes

About to enroll to law school this month. Been busy working Government Audit.

4 Likes

I’ve had to foot about $2700 in bills per month due to allowing gf to stay at home and take care of newborn daughter. So far so good.

2 Likes

Holy shit your bills are high

2 Likes

Congrats on the newborn! Children are truly one of the greatest gifts in life. Enjoy it tho, before you know it she’ll be driving to high school

1 Like

That’s dope

1 Like

You’ll get out of it eventually brother.

tell her i want her

1 Like

Shhh juss enjoyjng my toddler learning how to be a boss on the Nintendo switch and Roblox on the tablet. This generation of toddlers are gonna be mind-blowing.

3 Likes