How much would it cost to lock all heat check sets?

I have 0 HC cards but the amount of token they give is the exact amount of token to have Wilt

Do you guys have an idea of how much it could cost?

Idk but I know it’s best to do it during the next market crash

1 Like

Hold on your MT brother… they are dropping op cards week in week out.

2 Likes

I know I know and I don’t have the mt or the money to do so. Just wanted to hear a price on mt

And another question, would it be cheaper to buy boxes and hope to get something or buy MT and buy all the players?

1 Like

Wait until the next time there’s a great moments release, like the PD Kemba/LeBron drop, they get the cheapest then.

As far as how much it’ll take, I’d say if you’re lucky, you’d be able to average about 2,500/3K per non Curry/LeBron/KD/etc. cards (a lot 1,500-2,500, others more). At 437 total heat check cards, it’d probably take about 1.25-1.5 million MT. If you’re less patient more, if you’re more patient maybe a bit less.

2 Likes

Mhm I see. And shall I pull boxes or buy every player?

I did a bit of both. It’s probably worth it to wait until that next moments drop, and then invest as much VC as you’re willing on heat check packs, and maybe you’ll also get lucky and get a moments card to help finance the endeavor. Once you get to like 2/3 to 3/4 done, the packs tend to dry up on you and you’ll be selling a lot of duplicates.

1 Like