How much MT to go from 500 cards to 1000?

If one of ya’ll can shed some light on a brotha.

What’s your current inventory look like ?

1 Like

Still have a lot of the current collection to go, haven’t even touched heat check. I’m low on MT. I might have to sell magic or Giannis tbh

Jerseys, arenas, logos go for cheap. If you don’t have a lot of those, you can quickly look at your collection and on average pay 500Mt each and get an idea. Everything else is so variable depending on whether people are ripping packs. Current emeralds and sapphires are cheap. Silvers are pricey and golds are unpredictable depending on supply and which team.

1 Like

Yeah I figured. Those silvers prices got me all messed up. That’s what drained most of my MT. I already started these collections might as well keep going. Went though 400k MT like nothing right now haha

Are you trying to lock in for tokens or just get the collector level for the 250 tokens? I didn’t buy any silvers to get to a 1000 and that was over 1.5 months ago. Should be even easier now. I would try to snipe heat checks for 1500 or less and get cheap moments cards to add to level while getting cheap current cards and jerseys/balls/arenas/playbooks/coaches/ logos

1 Like

I’m trying to lock in for tokens!!! also want that 250 tokens. I’m trying to get me a melo or even to the PD token board

Always buy silvers during crashes , you can get it for 3k or a little less

1 Like

I locked in 3 current 19 collections and most of the throwbacks, currently in PD market with 2 redemptions already. I got a lot of tokens from playing TTO though, and got lucky once with 75 tokens for locker code. Played only current domination or else I would probably be close to done with PD market. Good luck. It’s tempting to just buy and complete quickly but also gotta evaluate whether the rewards are worth it for you. I only use Melo sparingly as my only diamond reward seeing any usage, but I have been using Duncan and Hill in my MTU lineup.

1 Like

You could reach 1000 using <800 filter. The grind from 1000-1250 is where you need to increase your filter to 2000.

1 Like