How much MT to get from 500 cards to roughly 2000 cards or so?

How much MT to get from 500 cards to roughly 2000 cards or so?

I’m gonna eventually try to get there and it’ll take a while for sure. Just curious though. If I buy all the cheap cards it’ll cost still over 1 Million or more easily, my guess is 3-4 Million

would take a lot of MT at least a couple million, i’m in the midst of selling everything off from 1750

1 Like

Damn let me know bro. I wanna get to at least 1750 or so if i can for sure. which one is the level for 300 tokens? thats what i want most

1 Like

just wait until may when MT is dirt cheap and cards are even cheaper

1 Like

yeah it’s a lot 1750 is best way to go right now for the tokens then sell. 2000 is obtainable but you have to give an arm and a leg. I just took the extra tokens and would rather have liquid MT for future cards. just picked up Penny and D Rob and i’m once i’m selling off i’ll probably have around 4 mill id guess

From 500 to 2000?

5 million MT

Maybe more.

2 Likes

agreed. im gonna hold off a bit. A buddy of mines got a bunch of cards rn so i may be able to get em cheap when he gets AD. However getting jerseys and stuff is best rn to get level up and a few other things as well are good .

1 Like

I went from around 400 cards to 1750 in the last two-three weeks my guess it’s around 4-5 million

I remember last year people got Giannis about a month before me (I got him at the beg of may) for almost 3 times as much as I did. There’s a time every year, right when OPLSZN starts, that all of the PDs that used to be expensive get dirt cheap, either from superpacks, locker codes or whatever. I’d wait, bc there’s nothing earth shattering in the collection rewards this year

1 Like

I went from 1200 to 1650 with like 2 million lol

1 Like

yeah once you get all the franchise shit (jerseys,coaches,logos,unis,balls) and the dirt cheap players it starts to get hard

2 Likes

@jdealla is right about there being a window where most cards are cheap. The big thing last year was the Heat Check packs being removed from the market. Once that happened, their price skyrocketed. Luckily I unlocked Giannis right before that happened, but I would imagine there may be a similar window for certain cards this year

I swear lol

I have all Base and Heat Check cards, I’m up to the GO Board, I have most of the jerseys, courts, coaches and a few promo sets locked.

It’s hard because a good amount of the Moments of the Week sets are expensive lol and some other cards

1 Like

roughly how many player cards are there? I’m starting jerseys rn and i’ll be starting the cheaper players soon. im just trying to get the tokens tbh for my first opal reward

1 Like

With the Legacy packs out now, would the prices for those set cards drop a little? And if so, would it make sense to complete a set for 200 tokens?

Now at 1360 or so already it cost a bit but I’m going for the tokens and I’m halfway to my 2nd Opal rn

1 Like

All star break crash hopefully incoming for this.

1 Like

Agreed. I’m gonna save some MT and pick up some cards for sure. Gonna snipe a lot as well