How is Pg Lebron James?

I just bought the Kirilenko. I’m going to sell Durant today. I am thinking of taking Lebron. Is it good at Pg?

2 Likes

Before Pg Giannis with the Lillard 3s, Bron was a beast. After, he’s Bronny.

Magic is better in my opinion.

2 Likes

Magic is better AND cheaper.

1 Like

I played with Magic. I want different cards

I wouldn’t run with LeBron at point guard. He’s easy to steal the ball from.

pick up lebron… have your sg guard the the point guard and assign lebron on the sf or pf. have yet to have someone steal the ball off lebron to the point where its a problem

Shiro hook me up with a Giannis I’ll put in a good word for you with this one shorty I know

7 Likes

:-1: let em live bruh

I mean if you can get Giannis I would get him but not for the price he goin for now…I know most of the community don’t like Bron but I’m cool with him being my starting pg

you talked to the whole community tho?

1 Like

Lol na but it seem like all I hear is what people saying in here like he’s easy to steal from or stuff like he feels too clunky…or they don’t like his animations…I don’t hear alot of praise whenever his name is brought up

1 Like

i see. Yeah does seem like a mixed bag of opinions

1 Like

Yea but I ain’t gone lie to you…that glitched Giannis smh…I’m definitely getting my hands back on him but I rock with lebron

i really like lebron. most hate his animations. i love them

1 Like

I’m doing good in the shorty dept. but I’ll have my roommate pick one twitter follower to give away a Giannis to.

1 Like

i have Giannis, Lebron and Magic. Giannis comes 1st by a HUGE margin. Lebron second and Magic 3rd.

1 Like

Can’t argue it…that glitched Giannis was different I would still keep Bron as my backup though…maybe…depends on what drops cause Bron is going for 300k plus right now

1 Like

MAGIC BETTER THAN LEBRON. Not even close. Save your mt. Better animations. Doesn’t drop the ball. He a smooth criminal. Put the red adidas 3ball dunking shoe on him