How far is everyone in TT offline?

I’m currently grinding towards Wilkins and should get my 2nd PD today as I’m 19 wins away from 575 wins, going to grind for 600 too possibly. How far are y’all at for wins? I plan on getting Wilkins in a week or 2 because I’ve played almost 200 games already in 4-5 days lmao.

1 Like

105 wins. going strong!

1 Like

1 Like

Respect bro! Keep grinding you will get there eventually. I have been so damn tired as I haven’t slept as much as I’d like to with work and grinding these games, I’m surprised I’m even this far tbh

not planning on reaching any goal in tto… just playing it here and there when im bored :smiley:

2 Likes

24 games been there over a month.

2 Likes

ah damn. well i understand why people dont play it lol. I do it for the tokens and rewards plus i love that serge card, my favorite card

I’ve got JWill whatever that number is. It felt more like a chore then a game, not sure I’d grind anymore tbh

1 Like

yeah once its done im gonna stop for a while because by then ill most likely have modern warfare

1 Like

550ish, I lost motivation a couple weeks ago after getting Serge.

3 Likes

only card i went for is that reward IT. his ami was fun last year and grinding him to get all those badges sounded ok…until i started. fuck IT, using wall for TTO smashes now. wall is the most fun card i had this year

1 Like
  1. Haven’t touched it in 2 weeks
1 Like

Im not grinding much more on dom until they fix the substitution problem

why would you sub in dom games? 1 timeout / quarter and youre cruising to a 20+ points win

true but i mean all time dom, this sub glitch makes it harder for me and i dont want my guys too tired. i need to get through like 19 games or so still

Since I grabbed Modern Warfare 2k has taken a backseat. MW has had a fair few flaws but it’s refreshing to have the devs actually try and fix issues rather then just ignoring them.

4 Likes

225 wins in, just don’t feel motivated to play much more

Once It goes on sale I’m picking it up on my xbox and playing a lot of it instead of 2k tbh, gameplay looks so great this year

1 Like

Same here, lost interest right after picking up Serge, when all that’s left is tokens (worthless when you are at PD level - and there’s not enough to get you an Opal) and Dominique who wouldn’t make the lineup.

3 Likes

It’s a great game imo. The campaign is ridiculously good and MP has the classic CoD:MW feel. It’s a bit campy but every fps is. Free maps is a nice addition too and no lootboxes is fantastic.