How do we let 2k do this to us?

I mean days with no content this far into the game cycle. Let just think of simple things that they could be doing right now:

*Opening the token market with some type of old packs
*Adding new players to the token market
*Add new moment challenges after big game in the league for cool prizes(3x a week)
*Old players added to TTO board
*More dynamic duos
*Unique Promos with player rewards
*Super packs
*Daily challenges for better stuff
*Add another Domination

Like what is wrong with is company.

5 Likes

They have the market cornered. Simple as that.

3 Likes

Another domination for to grind for like 150 Tokens would be great!

Don’t know if I could muster the patience to grind 33 games again though…but do have enough diamond contracted players to do it lol

2 Likes

cw9Dhs2%20(2)

3 Likes

If the prize was say GO Dirk or something people would be all over it.

2 Likes

You want 2K to do the bare minimum to provide content to reward and thank its customers who have given them hundreds or thousands of dollars this year?

7 Likes

Lol just relax man you will eventually get more “virtual” cards :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Idc about new cards as much but he’s right. They should be releasing more content. Especially more ways to earn tokens and MT besides MTU

3 Likes

Because people still spend hundreds and thousands anyways, so why spend resources when you already pulling in the money and profit?

3 Likes

But these are just simple things to keep people playing the game.

1 Like

If I’m a producer of the game mode and if I had any clue what I was doing, steady quality content a) retains spenders and b) attracts new spenders. Investors are never like “I’m happy with the return I’m getting I don’t need more money”.

2 Likes

Thats what Im saying why stop.

1 Like

Well then why aren’t they doing it then? They are money hungry, yet they don’t reach for their potential maximum profit

1 Like

Lazy, understaffed, both

1 Like

Because there’s idiots who still drop thousands on this game so they can beat their meat to GO wilt game play

4 Likes

Going days without content builds demand, demand brings profit. Just like last year, when 2k starts selling 2k20 pre-orders content will come daily.

1 Like

Well when have no comp at end day they can be lazy… know yall people spend will do it anyway and wont effect there profit one bit… that faxxxx sadly…

Madden>>>2k I learned that this year

2 Likes

Madden you can create a 92-93 overall team just from solo challenges rewards. Not to mention the fact that they release well over 2000 challenges annually and drop continuous promos.

Madden blows this outta the water

2 Likes

That would honestly be incredible. I somewhat enjoy domination just because when the servers aren’t great or TTO reward boards are trash I like having something to do. A GO reward would be incredible.