How Bout Them COWBOYS!

How Bout Them COWBOYS!

ALL THAT SHIT TALK ALL WEEK, EVERYONE SAYING MY BOYS WONT GON WIN?!?! TALM BOUT WE GON LOSE BY 30+ SAINTS THE HIGHEST SCORING TEAM IN THE LEAGUE DIDNT GET PASS 10 POINTS WE SHUT THEY ASS DOWN. PUT SOME FUCKING RESPECT ON OUR DEFENSE! WE BALLED.

@HollygroveMikey4MVP KEEP THIS ENERGY!!!

WHO DAT? FOH.

HOW BOUT THEM FUCKING COWBOYSSSSSSSSS!!!

3 Likes

damn. I dont even watch football and I know the saints are hype

Big ass L for hollygrove lmao

Nah bro they the best team in the league i got mad respect for em but we shut that shit down!

2 Likes

You’re awful

Crazy. The saints can drop 48 on us, but only 10 on the cowboys.

Fuck it im stoopid hyped i been hearing shit all week about we got no chance this and that they gon beat us by 40 fuck all that we balled! and im waiting for mfs to start talm bout missed calls… We shook Brees simple. Still got mad respect for that guy!

1 Like

Lmao love it

You didn’t take that Bet tho. Gg Cowboys played hard, but the refs helped y’all big time. Straight up helmet to helmet on Kamara could have led to a Td. Then they gave y’all the 1st down when y’all was short. Then the pass interference to end it.

Steven A. Jinxed it

That Helmet to helmet on Kamara should have been called and we should have had the 1st down.

lmao cmon now what about the push off by your wr that gave yall, yall only td???

1 Like

How many time y’all had late hits on Brees and they didn’t call it? but they gave it to Dak in the 4th. Refs gave it

refs missed multiple hands to the face on dak, missed the push off in the endzone that gave yall a td. Missed multiple holding calls the refs dont hold the highest scoring team in the league to 10 points the COWBOYS DO

Remember when the Patriots were like 15-0 and the Red skins ended their season? Damn thats all i know about football. Oh and Aaron rodgers is a god on scrambles

1 Like

You can push off within 10 yards of your route from scrimmage. That wasn’t supposed to be a call.

bruh what yall was in the end zone you cant push off #10 pushed anthony brown so hard he fell even dan said it shouldve been called …

Weird thing I dreamt that I was playing football. I dont even watch the game

Saints maybe got away with a few calls, but Cowboys had everything go there way in the 4th. I’ll admit Cowboys defense played at an elite level. But y’all were bailed out soo many times by refs.

1 Like

Patriots went 18-0 before the GIANTS ended them in the SB, my guy. Lmao

1 Like