How are these issues arent getting patched

How are these issues arent getting patched

Zigzagging
Bump steals
Players having 100 ft wing spans when opposing team players are passing the ball
On ball steals are rather non existant
BTB
Unresponsive players when you press shoot and due to certain 2k algo they won’t do anything

And much more.

11 Likes

The power creep proved to be effective even when the gameplay is the WOAT so why would they fix this broken game when people are still ripping the sh** out of the vc boxes like yesterday.

3 Likes

You and I will die and take a million rebirths , this question will stand for eternity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not only unresponsive while you press shoot…I have the problem on defense when I switch defenders on a drive it feels like im trying to break a magnetic field and can’t get my guy to move

25 Likes

The sub menu sticking after you make one change. Unable to sub when inbounding because the A button is not responsive. The stupid rebound animation that freezes your player (raises a finger). Steals going out of bounds or straight to another opponent. Blocks going right back to the blocked player. Player chatter calling Giannis cheebow. CPU giant slayer is over powered. Many more…

7 Likes

This has been doing my head in when playing TTO lol

4 Likes

My biggest issue I think is the rebounding steals… half the time my guy grabs a reb it’s a steal for the other team

3 Likes

How do people even trigger these bump and rebound steals? It happens to me all the time, but I don’t even know how to do it (or stop it).

1 Like

LMAO i play on a monitor and usually don’t wear a headset so I haven’t heard this. That’s hilarious. Gonna call him that from now on.

Fck Ronnie 2K

3 Likes

Make 2K18 great again 2k20 2.0

1 Like

Don’t forget the loading screen glitch, you can’t see and edit the differenti lineups during the loading screen (you are locked on the starters One)

1 Like

Exactly the point i make. Why fix it when people hand them cash anyways

1 Like

When will they allow you to change your offensive/defensive setting before your in the game. I’ve spent 12 hours of my life already watching someone change up their setting at the start of the game

5 Likes

Mean nothing if you use theme team

Don’t forget having to spam your defensive setting to get it to change.

Takes like 4 possessions of spam to come in and out of zones.

8 Likes

Who else loves input delays on defense when you close out and try to block and your guy just sits there and watches the opponent shoot?

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Obv try sub glitch some else

TBH they have used the same rushed engine since 2k14. I hope they have already started building the next gen engine and we will start to see the fruits of that by 2k22. Maybe even next year but I doubt it.

3 Likes

There are alot of people on this forum that buys vc regularly we need to start from stopping them