HOF Heat Check Domination Support Group

Man I really hate playing against HOF bots. It seems like their card tier and stats doesn’t matter. Got Malachi Flynn green 3s in my face. Teams making perfect rotations. I’m not losing games but sheesh this grind is annoying. How ya experience with this so far?

2 Likes

Played 10 games so far I’ll continue tomorrow I don’t wanna break my monitor them bots green 100% contested lol

3 Likes

It can still be frustrating at times, but I find that having HOF intimidator and heart crusher on as many players in my lineup as possible helps a lot.

I focus on having a stout defensive lineup and a few good rim runners to score.

3 Likes

I run a starting squad of guys I’m using to grind XP and then a bench of God squad goons to save the day when the CPU starts doing crazy stuff

7 Likes

Got through one game. It’s just challenging if you can’t watch YouTube closely and boring enough you wish you could.

4 Likes

Going in tonight lol

1 Like

If you guys do two divisions each day from today maybe by Sunday you will finish that

Yeah. This ain’t a cakewalk. Definitely need some guys with HOF showtime and Heart Crusher. And exploit mismatches as much as possible

the bots haven’t shot over 50% from the field against me…

6 Likes

With good players this is beyond easy. Run pick and roll every play and it’s a W

12 Likes

What’s annoying is that I’m trying to gain XP with these. So even though I’m winning easily, I’m annoyed when the CPU anticipates passes, closes out my shooters like they’re all Walt Frazier, boxes out my best rebounders, etc. It’s more frustrating than anything. I’m forcing stats with emeralds, rubies and amethysts, so maybe I’m better off saving the XP grind for the pro challenges.

1 Like

It’s been easy but the grind is annoying. I hate how hard it is to shoot on HOF, other than that it’s easy.

1 Like

It’s more so the better teams you gotta cut the YouTube video off for a bit lol. The easy squads are run away games

4 Likes

I’m doing an XP starting 5 and a bench of all contracted players, so I am making decent MT — about 1400 per game, plus the badges, player cards and tokens. It’s pretty profitable on HOF at least.

1 Like

Played 1 game so far on HOF difficulty. I beat the trash Knicks 88-44

Yea this is no joke. That reward T Burke got me 25 pts and 4 assists. They couldn’t guard him for some reason

Anyone know how many tokens you get on hte last 3 games?

1 Like

Did Toronto and Boston. Worked both by 40+, so I’m guessing it will be a team like the Cavs that just goes off when I play them

2 Likes

try current gen

1 Like

I been winning the games but +30 points so far but sheesh the bots be trying to cheese me