Hey 2K, give us some actual content

I know this has been beaten to death, but it really is crazy how they don’t update MyTeam at all.

Our content is just packs. Give us something else to do besides what’s on there. Update TTO with other courts. Give the single player crowd a new domination. Give us an online season league (within MyTeam), that reward teams that win it or make the playoffs. Give out more exclusive “non auctionable” cards that are specific to certain achievements.

Something. Give us something else to do with this game.

There are so many different ways they could update this game that would keep us playing all year. “Moments challenges” for 2.5k is all we have to look forward to. :frowning:

7 Likes

They will actually drop random cards in TTO.

As for leagues and additional gameplays,
I think they won’t.

1 Like

Honestly if they gave us an official response regarding SL challenges that would be great. I don’t trust anything Robbie says, and all he says has been “stay tuned.”

How long has it been since Roy’s been out? Too long.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Was previous years game modes as stale as well… after finishing domination, I am forced to play MTU because lack of 5v5 modes

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community!

2 Likes

Welcome to the site!!

2 Likes

Preciate it been lurking for like a month or so decided to hop in … I owe the forum for 85% of my MT knowledge

3 Likes

Yeah you can learn alot of stuffs here, just feel free to ask anyone :innocent:

1 Like

Great group of people on here. Welcome to the madness!! Haha

1 Like

Haha ima need it as this my first month really trying to go 12-0 and it’s real out there at the moment

2 Likes

I miss last year TTO boards so much…they were :fire::fire::fire:… why do they do not updates this year ?

1 Like

2k has made it clear they want you only opening packs and collecting cards. But they don’t give you anything to do with them

They’re too busy scheming ways to milk you dry for next gen

1 Like

They gave up already on this years game all we getting from now on is good old micro transactions Packs . They don’t believe in giving out cards for people to earn/Rewards and if they do it’s ones that suck ass and are already out dated or are about to be in a quick sec.

1 Like