Help me make a lineup and bench from these players?

I’m looking to make a starting 5 and a 5 man bench with these players. I’m also open to buying someone else if I need, I have about 300k on Xbox. Thank you ahead of time!

PD Lonzo
PD Lou Williams
Diamond Klay
PD Durant
PD Kawhi
PD PG13
PG Dr J (only player I need in the lineup)
PD Lebron
PD Giannis
PD Ben Simmons
PD Duncan
PD AD
Diamond Hakeem
Diamond Embiid

I’d like to try to incorporate Lonzo if I can, I just got him the other day and want to try him out. Otherwise I’m open to just about anything.

1 Like

Thank you! I like that a lot. Do you think I should swap Lebron and KD to put a HOF dimer in the starters and a better shooter next to Simmons or leave it as is? Also should I buy a different center to replace Embiid since he’s playing PF anyway? Maybe PD Dirk

Yah you can switch up KD and Bron, really up to you. Having Embiid and Hakeem will give you different look from your starting lineup. The starting lineup is all about shooting (sans Giannis) and bench is all about Power. Dirk might be better shooter, but Embiid is better rebounder and defender, will give you many extra rebounds, while still providing great shooting, if you fancy you can rather buy KAT and try him at bench 4.

1 Like

Nah I like the way you did it man, I’m going to try it out now. If you were to put Lonzo in the lineup somewhere though, who would you replace? I might put him in during a blowout or something

I really don’t see much room for Lonzo, maybe once you get a good lead or something.

1 Like

PD PG13 does not exist! And hard to make a lineup without point guards :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like