Happy Birthday to Me! (Pack Opening)

I decided to test my luck, and open $100 worth of AD packs. Didn’t get anything but a few DeMarcus Cousins cards, but I made 150k worth of MT after selling everything. Anyways I’m looking for a backup center behind Ralph, so who would be good?

7 Likes

Happy b day brother

1 Like

That $100 couldve gotten you at least 700k MT. Just saying. Happy Bday.

5 Likes

That’s harsh man…happy birthday.

2 Likes

Yeah, it happens to me every time. Last time I did a pack opening, I ended up getting a ton of Hedos too.

Happy day of birth brodie

1 Like

Happy b day, sorry about your pack luck

1 Like

Happy birthday man, deserved some pack luck!

1 Like

Haopy Birthday Man! Sorry the packs didn’t work out, hopefully the odds are in your favor next time.

1 Like

Nba2kdude in 3. 2. 1.

2 Likes

Happy berfdai. Get Ilgauskas immediately

1 Like

honestly i didnt even read the post correct i thought you were saying you pulled sumn good

1 Like

Lol I wish. $300 in this year, and I haven’t pulled higher than an amy yet.

Happy Bday Bro!! Sorry bout your pack luck

1 Like

Happy birthday mane! I’d suggest Dwight for your backup, dude is a monster… he’s fast, grabs boards for days and of course, HoF lob cheese in full effect. If you’re looking for a more offensive big, try one of the Gasol bros. Marc is the better of the 2, but I love Pau just as much (Laker homer here lol). I’ve also heard good things about diamond Wilt, but haven’t used him. And of course, HC KAT or AD are always good if you don’t want to spend a grip

1 Like

happy birthday bro

1 Like

Happy b day bro I really like big Z as far as big men go

2 Likes

Damn dude thats really tough. So shady of 2k. 300.dollars should net you something

Buying mt is def the way to go. That 300 would get you 2.5 million mt LOL

1 Like

Happy Birthday! Sorry about the pack luck!

1 Like

Happy bday !! 2k wants 200 bucks

1 Like