Good countries to live?

I’m really wanting an experience out of my country for at least 2 years , i travel a lot but I never had courage to really live outside .
I like my work here in Portugal , but I really want to try other places and know how it is to live outside .
I have a degree on International relations and a master on management of Human Resources , in projecting this for 2022 defending how covid will affect the world until that date .
Anyone here that would like to recommend their own country ? I don’t mind really different cultures ,
I’m curious to hear opinions from here. Today I’m with that mindset :sweat_smile:at least one time in my life I need to try

Germany is a great place for guys willing to work and will get payed nicely and they really respect highly educated people

4 Likes

idk how far out you are looking to travel but canada is pretty great

4 Likes

Canada is a great option. We have large and historic Portuguese community here (at least in Toronto) and Ronaldo fans who consider themselves part Portuguese. Work wise is uncertain because of all the covid shit going on but culturally and on a societal level Canadians are patient with people who have English as a Second Language. It does get cold here during the winter but not as bad as 30 years ago because of the smog and pollution in the city that act as a blanket microwave green house.

2 Likes

What about the absurd living costs in the cities? Remember reading about that somewhere

As a german I agree: D

We have interesting cities, different landscapes, no dangerous animals or insects, there are no crazy weatherstorms happening.
The infrastructure is good. And also in the big cities there are a lot of foreigners. Come to Germany!

My recommendations:
Frankfurt
Wiesbaden
Munich
Hamburg
Berlin
Stuttgart.

2 Likes

I have spent several years in Edinburg, Scotland and Zurich, Switzerland and could highly recommend them. Good job opportunities, no crime, clean environment and friendly people

1 Like

Save as much as you can, buy a backpack and travel to as many places as you can. Also see what countries you can get a work visa easily. I live in Canada which is great, especially the west coast if your into mountains and nature stuff. Are winters suck weather wise unless you want to live at a ski resort which a lot of backpackers do.

Aside from here from personal experience New Zealand was pretty easy to get a work visa, similar quality of life but better weather. I would also like to live in or spend more time in Japan in the future

1 Like

Come to USA after Biden has a chance to sweep up all the broken glass left by an orangutan

10 Likes

Tremendous

Idk bout best to live cause I’ve been in the US my whole life lol but I recently got a passport so I was gonna do 3 weeks in vietnam in a few months (I figured since I’m Vietnamese I should go there at least once lol) but I’ll let u know how’s life there haha

1 Like

Bro, Portugal is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. If i’d live there, i’d never consider moving out :smiley:

1 Like

Berlin is one crazy city to party in !

2 Likes

Been there a couple times, life there is good, definitely will be a culture shock from the us. But food, cheap drinks and beautiful woman :+1:

I grew up on the food but since moving out I haven’t really ate any of it so I’m def excited to explore the food there ahhah

1 Like

Definitly! There are so many great places in the city.

And Alba Berlin is a decent basketball team :smiley:

Wiesbaden makes the list but cologne doesn’t?!
Broo I don’t know what to tell you.

Let me translate that to basketball language
Dirk
Schroder
Wade
KG
Shaq
CP3

Characterwise Berlin is definetly Rodman, but just from star tier this list is fairly accurate.

4 Likes

I suggest North Korea I heard Kim is a nice guy

1 Like

Rodman agrees

2 Likes

USA best country inna world bih

1 Like