Gold Tyronn Lue: Anyone got him?

Anyone get him yet or did you see anyone with him?
We need that XP and he seems ridiculously hard to get lol.

1 Like

2 Likes

I always do. Your point

1 Like

This is so dumb. More luck based shit. There’s the vault, tto, ascension, and glitched market. All luck-based.

2 Likes

Lordy lord. 2K really know how to tickle the addiction bone. Got everyone desperate to know, fear of missing out.

Who…gives…a…shit. Not me. Take away all this ‘mystery’ cloak it is just getting REAL stale real quick

8 Likes

2k youtubers gotta be loving this stuff

2 Likes

Yep. Everyone trying to guess what it means and frantically find it to be the ‘first’. 2K sitting back laughing at us idiots watching the trending counter go up on social media, the user numbers and playing time go up, and in turn the pack sales and $$ soar.

The glitch market is just another form of vault reward people.

The rune agenda reward for 150,000 xp will change from 0/1 to 0/2 and so on when they add more players like Ty Lue. They are baiting everyone into thinking they might get super lucky and get JR now and it WILL NOT HAPPEN.

5 Likes

Kiwi right now:
DJ BIG BRAIN's stream

11 Likes

DBG somehow will make a 10 minute video on this lmao

4 Likes

Guy is the most annoying YouTuber to watch. He does 0 prep just rambles for 10 minutes

8 Likes

I will not stand for this @anon58151219 slander. He is a man of the people!! He is not the hero we deserve but the hero we need

5 Likes

So u need a ty lie card to get the 150K xp?

Watch some dude who barely play the game gonna somehow get in the glitch market and think why the hell do I want a gold Ty Lue and exit out of it.

6 Likes

Part that gets me is he ranks cards he says he’s never used. How the fk you ranking the card if you never used it?? :exploding_head::exploding_head:

4 Likes

This 2k my team devs are probably the worst ones in terms of ideas in the history of video games :sweat_smile:
Not referring to our guy for sure , I doubt he has a voice on this features

1 Like

I agree with @Toasty1610 with the ranking of certain guys he hasn’t used…thats goes for anybody tho.

The ranking of cards is a big deal in the community. “Who’s the best big man? Who’s the best PG” “Will J.R. be better than T Mac!?” is the type of things that get people to watch. I really like DBG…he gets the information out quickly and in a condensed form usually. I can listen to a video on a quick drive and know what’s going on in the community. I love it…happy he started a podcast.

The only thing I want him to stop doing is trying to make hook shots the meta, lmao.

5 Likes

I put this in the other thread but my theory——

If you do every Exchange a new exchange opens up. Like the Dark Matter Token market when you redeem all the opals in the token market. Then you can exchange for Lou.

Your all welcome.

Literally no one is doing that

6 Likes

I wonder if someone plays a triple threat game with AI, Mutombo, and Tyrone Hill or something? Since they all played for the 76ers when AI stepped over Ty Lue.

@6thManSam posting the gif of the step over has me wondering if AI is related.

2000-2001 Lakers are also one of the historic domination teams, maybe take AI and a full lineup of 76ers and play that game?