GO Pascal Siakam is seriously such a beast!

Galaxy Opal Siakam does everything offensively and defensively well!

Especially the rebounding and worm tendencies! I have been using him for 2 weeks and I must say, even when Siakam is up against GO Shaq, he worms his way through and snag the offensive rebound.
It’s crazy how the CPU moves siakam around. He gets about 3 steals a game as well!!!

9 Likes

Welcome to the site and yes Opal Siakam is truly a beast. I only moved on because his shot just feels a tick too slow imo but hes amazing.

4 Likes

Which one on the AH is yours?

9 Likes

Thank you for the welcome!! I am addicted to 2K Gamer and hope to learn much more about the game from you guys!

2 Likes

what do u mean?

I learned a shit ton from this site. None of my irls can even stay within 20 against me since I joined.

3 Likes

Siakem is a starter on my team

Loved the pink diamond and the opal is even better

3 Likes

hes making a joke about you playing up the card so that it sells for more lol. also welcome to the site

1 Like

magic would be the one i sell if i had all 3

But offensively is CL Magic better than Glitched Giannis? And also will Glitched Giannis crash in value after Prime 3 release

Figure who you like using the best regardless of what others say

I use some players others don’t like, just because they gel with me and how I play

1 Like

Spicy P go crazy.

2 Likes

yeah giannis has just as good behind the back imo and he has a better jumper. its close

1 Like

There’s a weird split

I think it has a lot to do with animations of the on ball steal also

The reason I’m keeping Kemp and Payton on my bench

2 Likes

damn right @TeeJay
Use who you like!

1 Like

I saving to pick up walt myself I still use kidd lol

@leolion2308 welcome bro

1 Like

Hit a buzzer beater first game I picked him up

1 Like

I pulled two of Siakam on the initial drop. Played with him a few hours and ended up selling. Sounds like I should give him another chance though.

I’ve done this before. Had LeBron Opal, hated him, and sold. Bought him back a month later and now he’s one of my favorites!