GO Bird without HOF Dimer is not respect. 2K, update him please

Noise!

3 Likes

And pick pocket ?

4 Likes

HOF Hustle Rebounder too. Not many guys 6’9" and under since the 80’s can average 10 board per game.

6 Likes

Yeah, this Bird is busted. It’s an Endgame GO. He should have Dimer, Hustle Rebounder, and OF COURSE, he should have Pick Pocket.

7 Likes

All of this.

2 Likes

You beat me to this. lol. It is a complete joke. All time fav player… waited months for this card… damn

2 Likes

These are not unreasonable. They give out such nonsense badges to guys, or 3PT rating to Ben Simmons, and then exclude ones that were actual legendary skills of players like Larry Bird. This is a travesty

8 Likes

No pick pocket is fucking killing me still gon cop tho. How the fuck does Melo have it but not Bird

6 Likes

All I have to say is Greg Oden got more respect put on his name than Larry Legend. WTF?

I’m glad I’m on PC and will eventually nab a glitched one with 32 HOF badges, but the core of their audience (xbox/ps) is getting shafted.

1 Like

this card doesnt worth my MT. This is not the card i would like as my end game Bird.
I will pass

1 Like

I’m not 100 percent sure, but at this stage of the game Hof Dimer is just a decoration on a player. It doesn’t mean much at all.

The belief is that Dimer helps players make shots at a higher percentage when catching a pass from a player with Hof Dimer, but at this point in the game 90 percent of the player we use have like 99 ratings in all shooting categories. There is no rating higher than 99. If a player has Dimer or not realistically shouldn’t matter because everyone has maxed out shooting of near. I would only say Hof Dimer is a must when you’re running players with like 70 3 point rating or something. Most times I see no difference between Hof Dimer and gold when playing. I can get just as many assist with PD TMac as I can Magic Johnson.

4 Likes

The dimer helps the shooter to green easily shots that would otherwise wouldn’t be green…keep that in mind …

3 Likes

That 2K hasn’t fixed this yet is ridiculous to me.

1 Like

he is one of the most complete players ever and literally gets the fewest HOF badges out of all Opals

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here:

2 Likes

These are THE two cards I, and probably a lot of others, most looked forward to all year.

Not buying either one.

How can you help someone with 99 3 and every Hof shooting badge? We would Green most of these shots anyway.

I believe it extends the green window for every shooter, even if they are 99 (though I doubt that means a 1 can green).

1 Like

Yeah I looked at his stats and they probably left room for a duo? Idk vision and passing is close to maxed out but yeah bird is a legend arguably bigger than the superstars we have now in his day so yeah I see why people won’t let it go lol

Edit I packed him and it’s my first time using bird since ruby and he’s worth the price to me

1 Like

Wow… it’s like a HOF Pick pocket and Dimer play… come on 2k. Make this right.

1 Like