GO bird or Melo?

I have bird but choosing if I should swap him with melo?

I personally dont like Melo, i cant green with him, and he misses so many open 3s feels like he has that steady shooter hidden lol…might just be me not figuring the shot …

That’s what I’ve heard ! he seems good but don’t know if he is 100k mt better

Melo is pretty smooth…all the cards are juiced. Depends on your playstyle and who you like.

1 Like

this Melo is easier to green than other years for me.

but ill still take Bird over him

2 Likes

Melo is smooth on offense from the post out to half court. Can get 99 speed/99 SWB/94 strength and he’s a menace

2 Likes

You could potentially get Towns with Melo though.

1 Like

yea i was just looking at them in isolation. i think the price different makes up for Bird not being part of a set, especially with another 600k+ left after Melo for KAT.

Durant :cold_face:

1 Like

At the 3 Durant is best choice but quite expensive , bird is not very athletic but more versatile compare to Meloman … Kirilenko looks pretty solid too but maybe more a 4

Besides Ak I think bird is better at the pf if he was more athletic then running him at the 3 would work

I wish they kept Melo jumper from last year.

2 Likes

This one is pretty nice without the steady shooter.

3 Likes

Bird is the three point champ. Personally I’ve been able to onball lock/guard Melo/Bird/Durant/Kirilenko with ASG Kawhi. Dude is an absolute demon on defense and offense.

1 Like

I have asg kawhi and you’re right he can guard 1-4 sometimes 5

Just got Bird…KD’s shot is really inconsistent when it comes to greens for me. Sold me out one time too many

1 Like